Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

nettie scotland
Website

I will not be around any more as I really must work harder.
Thank you for all the laughs and friendly banter.I don't think I am really the right fit for TT but I have enjoyed meeting you all.
Best wishes for the future and continued success with all your endeavers.
Diane xxxx

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!  Oh Diane, we will miss you   bear_cry .  It is sad that you feel you have to leave us, but I respect your decision.  I have enjoyed getting to know you.  Your bears are just so beautiful, I'll miss seeing them on here.  I have to tell you that I was never really interested in older style bears, but your stick bears have touched me in such a wonderful way.  I just LOVE them.   Thanks for sharing your talents for all of us to enjoy.  I wish you all the best also.  bye4.gif

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh Dianne NO!
can't you just do catch ups occassionally?  So many of us wander off to do work and then come back..... please don't leave for good!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

No Diane NO!!!!!!!!!   bear_cry   Though i must say that I completely understand the desire to spend more time making bears and less time talking  about making bears!  I'm in that boat too!   bear_tongue   But, surely you must at least pop in from time to time and show us what you've been up to.  I would feel incomplete without a "wee scone" fix every so often!   bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Diane, that sounds horribly final ... can't you just dip in and out when you could do with a friendly word or two, or the chance to express yourself?  It would be such a shame to lose you.  I really enjoy your posts and look forward to seeing your wonderful bears on TT. 

I understand the need to focus on work, but what we do can be so isolating without a place to visit for friendship and support from time to time.  There is a balance to be had and I hope you're able to achieve it, so that you can have the best of both worlds.  bear_flower

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Diane..I totally understand and on the many occasions I hit the TT button I think I too should not be doing it (like now for instance!!)...I get little enough time as it is to make bears, what with working in the salon too.....
One day..when I have paid my accountant and my tax bill (LOL) I shall buy a stick bear from you...please would you add me to your mailing list if you read this..and if you have one..as I want to know about your new bears!!

Good luck!!

Jenny :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Oh Diane, I understand completely, but please don't go. I love your bears and will miss you and them. Just pop in now and then. Maybe once a month to say hi? I'm sure we'd all like to know that you are ok and even more if you are not and need a shoulder to lean on.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I echo everyone's sentiments!!
Could you at least post your new creations for sale on the Bears & Friends forum so we can have our dose of "Wee Scones" from time to time.
You will be missed!
:hug:
Daphne

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah Diane, You certainly will be missed...but I do understand the need to work. :hug:   I hope you will pop in from time to time and like Daphne said to offer us some Wee Scones bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_original  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Take good care. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh I am saddened.

But the need to work?  Well, We all can understand that!  Right?

You will be sorely missed, Diane.

c010.gif

I hope that you will come back once in a while to say hello.  And maybe post your bears....I shall miss them..... 

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

What?  What?  Not the right fit?  Where did that come from?  I understand the need to work harder....you're the sole support for your family.  I get that. 

I do hope you'll reconsider and at least pop in occassionally to let us know how you're doing.  I'm going to really miss your posts....not to mention your wee scones!  If you feel you really must leave, please add me to your mailing list.  At the very least, I must have my wee scone fix!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Was it something we said - or didn't say................................ :doh:

Please don't disappear - you a valued Member of TT.   See how you feel in a little while and pop back.

A pleasure to have met you. :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Diane, I'm troubled that you think you don't fit with Teddy Talk, my friend.  We adore both you and your bears!  I certainly understand the need to make more time for working, but we will miss your presence here more than you could ever know.  I hope that you will post occasionally to let us know how it goes with you.  Please take care.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Please don't go Dianne as we will miss you bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  and your bears bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
I am sure you can pop in to teddy talk just a little bit here and there bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb then we all won't feel quite so bad  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub 
Laurie :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, I have to agree that TT certainly eats into productive work time.  My own bearmaking does suffer for it.  So while it pains me, I respect your decision and think I understand completely where it comes from.

But as some others pointed out, it's a very isolated existance, working on bears in a studio all day.  So it's good to have a touchstone, where people understand you!

I hope you'll come back from time to time as your schedule allows, just to say hi.  I'm full of admiration for your talent and your person and will miss the warm, level-headed wisdom of your posts. 

You take good care!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Inspirational, in one word, in all ways! :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

Oh dear how sweet you all are.
What is it you say "touch base "I think.I will pop in and see if you are all behaving fom time to time.haha
Thanks for all your kind words.I am touched !!!
Diane xxx

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Diane, I am sorry to hear that you are leaving TT - I have enjoyed your posts and seeing your wonderful bears and will certainly miss that. I echo the others in hoping that you will pop back on occasionally to show us some of your latest creations.
All good wishes to you,
Bear hugs, Edie

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh no Diane, we'll miss you so much - I've missed not seeing any new wee scones this week too, but I completely understand the 'time' thing, and I must take a leaf out of your wise book and knuckle down myself!!   bear_original

Big  :hug:  and best wishes  bear_wub  and.......................................................PLEASE pop back from time to time, PLEASE!!!   :pray:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
nettie wrote:

I will pop in and see if you are all behaving fom time to time.haha
Diane xxx

Diane... oh good!!!!!  Yes... DO check in on us and DEFINITELY post some scones here when you get the time... please, please, please!    :pray:   bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

sarahjane Brisbane

Dianne I am so sorry to hear this...I too will miss looking at your wee scones  bear_cry  bear_cry  I hope it was nothing we did or said??  bear_cry  bear_cry   If it is just the need to work though I completely understand this and hope you will pop in from time to time to let us know how you are doing.  :hug:  :hug:

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dianne,
So sorry that you are leaving but hope to see some of your wee scones here again. Good Luck
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Diane
I like all the others love to see your wee scones - they make me relive if only for a moment owning my own old bear (now long gone bear_sad )
Such beauty there is in each and every one of your creations - I hope that you manage to pop by TT every now and again so I can continue to admire them!! and in the meantime - I hope all your wee scones make masses of money on ebay !!!
:hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Diane, what's happening?
What do you mean when you say:

I don't think I am really the right fit for TT

?  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

For sure I will miss you and your charming wee scones!
That's a shame you decided to leave but I respect your decision.

And I hope too you will come back a few times to give some news.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

DON'T GO DIANE  bear_cry

As to you not being the 'right 'fit'....................i have'nt fitted into anything for years...........me knickers, me bras, skirts, jeans, you name it...............as far as i know there are'nt size requirements when signing up for TT (that would be so so politically incorrect dontcha think?).

I think you fit very nicely Diane.............please STAY

pretty please

Penny  bear_thumb

Board footer