Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

How is everyone displaying their ACEO and or ATC's?  And you find that the trading of cards have slowed down?

Hugs, Lynn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lynn, people were talking about this just the other day.  It sounded like most were still interested both in making them and collecting them, but were taking a break -- they are addictive and time consuming as you know yourself! -- and working on bears.  I'm sure we'll see an upswing in them again soon.

I have mine in a pretty, special binder that I purchased and filled with trading-card polysleeves specifically for the purpose of storing my art cards.  So I'll be getting more when life settles down and I get more into making them, which sets me up nicely to swap once again!  Summer is, I think, maybe hard for people, with disruptions in schedule, school out, vacations, etc.

We should have a card challenge... maybe in early August?  That might spark renewed interest and Nancy's Bid4Bears is always ready for new listings.  What do you think?

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I'm up for anykind of challenge...never did an art card, would love to try!

I'd love a digital challenge, only because I'm just learning photoshop and will take all the practice I can get.  I did the older one that was posted and it was fun :)

~Chrissi

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

A challenge is a great way to motivate us, I am just so snowed under with everything else at the moment, I need a break with something different.  So Yes for me. :clap:

Board footer