Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Picture-336.jpgHi Every one,
Hope your having a great summer!!
My 2 nieces Jasmine - 8yrs. & Jocelyn - 12yrs., shacked up with me for the summer & we've been having lots of fun. These two are very demanding & don't allow me to much time to work on my bears. I did manage to complete one, but haven't had the time to get her listed yet. Hopefully I'll find time tomorrow & post her picture then.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in to say Hi. I missed every one & hope to post more often, that's if Jas & Joz allow me a little time on my computer. 

The picture above is of Jasmine, it shows the outcome from our last fight over the computer. Believe me, I was waaaay worse & so was the floor. ~ I sware she started it!
By for now, Sandy

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Sandy,  aren't kids fun, especially when they only visit and we can send them home later!!LOL.  Glad you're having fun with your nieces - where's YOUR picture LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

Stellajella Wien

Hi Sandy,
your Flynn is sooo sweet! bear_wub
Have a smashing summer!

Gaby bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Maybe they need to learn to make a bear to take home with them to remember

Summer at Sandy's

OK everyone I am making up the schedule for next year at

Summer at Sandy's

We still have a week left in June and two weeks in July, August is booked by we can squeeze in someone in the first part of September.  Get your reservations in now!.

c032.gif

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I wish  Jasmine can visit me too !
I wanna play ~  bear_grin

Welcome back Sandy.  :hug:

hugs
Marie

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I wanna play too.  Sounds like fun!  Nice to hear from you Sandy bear_wub  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:  Sometimes it takes a kid to show us what its really all about!!!  :crackup:   Nothing like a food fight over the computer!   :D

:hug: And its great to hear from you again!!!  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Great to hear from you Sandy!!!!!  What a gorgeous piccie!  Have fun with the kids !

Danni

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Sounds like you're all having a great time!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb Did you say?.....who won the fight over the computer? :crackup:  :crackup: Was it the one with the most or least whipped cream on their face? :crackup:  bear_whistle

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Sandy . . . so good to have you posting again!  And that's a terrific photo!  Come back more often - we miss you.

Board footer