Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I am well on the way to finishing my sheep.  Only have sculpting of the feet and needlefelting to go.  MAybe some shading.

As you know my daughter had a rash... she still has it but nowhere near as bad, her birthday went ahead without a glitch and so did the party yesterday.

So you maybe asking what has the party got do with a sheep?

Well the party was at the rollerskating rink and I used to really love rollerskating. Soooo after 20 or so years off the skates I clambered back on them and for the first time in my life I was glad of the pading on my backside!  :crackup:

Now because of my efforts yesterday I am sore... hardly able to lift my arms and the wrists are killing me! so sheepy is on the back bench till tomorrow at least more like Tuesday!

Why the hell do I do these things to myself?  :doh:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Ah Bronwen, you should be happy you had fun with your daughter!

The sheep can wait!
Sewing work does not forbid you any other kind of fun!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:bday:  :cake: I agree...you did it because it was your daughters birthday, and you had FUN!!!  bear_grin   Afterall, you can get back to your sheep on another day.  Enjoying skating with your daughter on her birthday is priceless  :hug:

Board footer