Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

nettie scotland
Website

I just popped in from the isle of Skye!!
Am no very big and am auffie shy!!!
Me again briefly to say please stop thinking about stuff so much.

I am so sorry if I helped provoke any of the heavy posts that I read this morning.I didn't mean to be a drama queen and exit like Marlene Deitreich.I was just brought up to say goodbye properly.
I think it is a great place but I am not happy clappy or caring and sharing enough perhaps to conribute much.I was finding very few threads to join in and those I did I was at odds with.This is by no means a bad thing???.I have had loads of nice messages and plan to pop in at weekends and check it out.I am not meaning to sound like a celebrity gracing you with my presence.Gosh its hard not too sound a real numpty!!!
Nobody offended me or hurt me I just have sooo little time off that I have to spend it carefully.and not feeling like being a nippie sweetie!!!
Thank you for all your good wishes and for saying you would miss me.
As for miss or mr flamingbear  .I think you are hilarious and a real tonic.I don't get the hidden identity bit but perhaps you are Tony Blair or George Bush or even Mrs Clinton .Keep posting and offending its what makes the world go round.
A man on the bus a few months ago let rip at me for talking to the driver.I have to add I was merely answering him and not trying to endanger the passengers.I had to stand up and thank him publicly for the first row I had had in years.It truly made my day.
So get back to your threads about chocolate and lusting over movie stars and how hideous marmite is.I expect to come on on Sunday and see lots of mindless crap and no bickering.
Big slurpy over the top kisses hugs and totally inapropriate behaviour.
Diane xxxxxx

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Love the bus episode! bear_tongue I almost feel like thanking my would be robber (someone tried to rob me, I got the money back) as I feel so good at getting one up on the scum. I'm OK and if my dad says 'but Mandy you could of been hurt' one more time I'll crack up.  bear_laugh Its the only drama I get! Sometimes we need to get heavy, sometimes light and bonkers. bear_wacko

Right I'm off to eat some chocolate and get Amy's Doctor Who comic, corrrr Chris Ecclestone rocks my boat! bear_tongue

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177
Amanda wrote:

Right I'm off to eat some chocolate and get Amy's Doctor Who comic, corrrr Chris Ecclestone rocks my boat! bear_tongue

PERVERT

But, George Clooney............covered in Marmite and chocolate, that's different  :crackup:

Penny

P.S. Is that mindless enough for you Diane..........i can get more mindless after a few drinks, want me to try?
bear_tongue

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

bear_grin  That was quick!   bear_grin

A weekender eh?  Sounds very practical to me.  Nice one Diane!  :clap:

Staffordshire, UK

You've started something now Diane.

AND whats wrong with the lovely Chris Ecclestone? OK his ears stick out but he can whisk me off to other worlds any day. bear_whistle

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts
nettie wrote:

I think it is a great place but I am not happy clappy or caring and sharing enough perhaps to conribute much.I was finding very few threads to join in and those I did I was at odds with.

That's why I LIKE your posts.
Keep throwing your 2 cents in when you visit arright??

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :crackup:

HMMMMMM  MEL GIBSON COVERED IN NICE COOL ICE CREAM AND SPRINKLY BITS HMMMMM :crackup:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

:crackup:  :crackup: OR WE MIGHT EVEN HAVE HELPED RAISE ELVIS  TODAY  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
:crackup: HMMMM ELVIS COVERED IN NICE COOL ICECREAM  WITH SPRINKLY BITS HMMMMMMM :crackup:

Staffordshire, UK

Lanie....I've just had the most horrid image in my head. bear_cry The word raised.....ahhhh.....it conjured horror movie thoughts. Your not a closset Goth are you? bear_tongue

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yikes Lanie!   

OR WE MIGHT EVEN HAVE HELPED RAISE ELVIS  TODAY       
HMMMM ELVIS COVERED IN NICE COOL ICECREAM  WITH SPRINKLY BITS HMMMMMMM

I think he might be a bit manky by now...the nice cool ice cream with sprinkly bits sounds good though...how about using them on David Boreanz...YUMMY!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

:hug:  :crackup:  GOTH  :crackup:  LANIE GOTH  :crackup:

AHHH GIRLS ... BUT JUST THINK OF THE POWER OF GOOD TEDDY TALK VIBES ...  :crackup:

:crackup: WE COULD RAISE ANY THING FROM THE DEAD  :crackup:

:hug: AND BOY HE'D IM SURE ELVIS...HED BE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL... :hug:

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

YAHOO!!! Diane so glad to hear you haven't given up on TT totaly.  I'll join the fun next time the dogy doo hits the fan, and we can get down a dirty together nothing like a good mud fight to bring out the love in all of us.  You got spunk girlie and that is what makes this world so much fun to live in. Don't ever allow others to rob you of that.

I am in no way implying Diane that you are a Flamingbear, and if it turns out you have a wee bit of that in ya, all the more reason to love ya.  I think you and I are very much on the same page with our ideas and values and I have great respect for you and how you live your life.     

I say bravo to those who are willing to speek their minds even if it is served with a bit of salt, just please if you do so take ownership of your words and don't hide behind the vail of secrecy.

We need the FLAMEINGbears of this world they keep us on our toes, makes us think about what we hold dear to our hearts, who we are and what we stand for.  How boring life would be if we all thought alike.  Tolerance, respect and compasion my friends are the key to happiness (or at least they are for me) if we could show these 3 things to all living creatures on this planet what a beautiful planet this would be.

bear_grin That's my 2 cents and that is all that is..........
Hugs to all
Deborah

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Well, I have to admit I wouldn't want to work beside flaming bear.......LOL but look at how everyone is all active and alive.

Even my boyfriend wants to peek in from time to time! Imagine that !!!! 

Keep it up girls, glad you're staying Diane.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Diane, I'm so glad that you are staying! Yay !  bear_flower

PS. May I order the "ELVIS COVERED IN NICE COOL ICECREAM  WITH SPRINKLY BITS " ??
      he he he  bear_grin

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Love ya dear wee Diane, I would have missed you so much !  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Diane,

So glad that you are going to stay on, as we need you here.
Take care Marlene - had visions of you waving goodbye to us, with a big fur coat.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer