Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,

I thought I would post some pictures of my mare - for those of you remember when I hurt my finger. I have been waiting and waiting for her to have this little one. Anyway, she should be due soon. The vet says she may have it this week or next. I thought he said that two weeks ago.  :crackup:
I do know how to watch for the signs, but it is always really hard to say when the little one will come. Well, we are still waiting and I wanted to show you who this little girl is and will post when she finally decides she is going to have this baby.
Her name is mystical Dawn and she a Mustang I adopted two years ago. She is about four years old. She is really sweet, but she is another animal I chose because she had a "not so nice start" and I wanted to give her a good home.  I go out to her pen at night and rub her legs and back side. Poor girl she is so big and heavy. All us girl who have children knows how that feels. So, I spend time with her at night when it is all quite and just rub and talk to her. Well , here are the pictures. I also included some of the stallon the daddy of the baby). He is the black and white, his name is Mystical War Drum.

hugs kassie

this is Dawn when we first got her - she was a little under weight here due to the fact she just came off the range.

MDFRONT7.JPG

her now

Mysticaldawn11b.jpg

MDHEADSM4.JPG

oh me too heavy -
dawn1a.jpg

dawn3a.jpg

dawnhead2a.jpg

Mystical War Drum

MYSTIC3B.JPG

MYSTIC6.JPG

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

WOW ABSOLUTELY STUNNING....
Your so lucky Kassie  bear_original
I bet your so excited...
AWWW JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE, I REMEMBER FEELING LIKE THAT :crackup:
Lots of good wishes coming your beautiful mare's way... and a hug too :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I love horses too Kassie, thanks for sharing the photos with us, good luck with her foal. Don't forget to show us when the day arrives :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Awww . . . poor beautiful Dawn. I remember those last days, feeling like a puffy toad! bear_sad

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Can't wait to see that baby!!!  Let us know.
   JeannieB bear_original

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

She is so beautiful Kassie, you have done a bang up job with bringing her around.  I know she is with yougin but you can tell that she is a healthy girl under that big baby belly.  My saddle breed was very thin when we got him now he has gone and got himself a nice round belly too :crackup: no baby though just plan ole fat.  Can't wait to see what your girl brings into this world, exciting isn't it.
hugs Deborah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kassie, what a gorgeous animal.  Breathtaking photos!  You must be very excited about the impending birth.  Make sure to post pictures of the new baby.  You know how we all love baby pictures here. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Oregon

:crackup: Hi everyone,

Thank you for the compliments on my ponys. I am very proud of them and yes Lanie I am very lucky indeed. Lucky to have them in my life they are a wonderful joy. Excited! oh boy - way too excited.  I think I am like a expecting father.  :crackup: Thank you for the well wishes hon. I will give Dawn a hugs for you.

Karen - you are welcome my pleasure. I well for-sure be posting when the little one comes.  :photo: I want to share the little one with all my friends here on TT.

Eileen - I also remember that feeling. I think that is why I am out there rubbing her legs and rump and not my husband.  bear_grin He just has no idea how that feels, but then what man does.  bear_grin We girls just got to stick together at times like these. My husband just breed one of his mares and I told him, he will be here next year rubbing her legs and rump. He just gave me a look. No clue.  :crackup:

Jeannie - I will the minute he/she is born. Well not the minute, but right after.  bear_original

Renae - we are just the jungle girls of TT. Between my wild pet skunk  - wild horses and all my others animals and all your wonderful critters we are defiantly TT jungle girls.   :crackup:

thank you Deborah - she is doing well. I worry about her weight, but the vet says it is mostly baby fat. your horse - "no baby though just plan ole fat" too funny. He is loved I am sure. I have three geldings who try getting big bellies too, by trying to out eat the girls.  bear_grin I can't wait to see the little one too. This will be our first baby from my stallion and I am so exited to see what the baby looks likes. If she would just have it already.  lovehina0019.gifbear_grin

Hey ya Judi - thank you hon- she is really pretty, I love her color very chocolate brown. I am too excited Judi - we need a jumping smily so I can visual show you all just how excited I am. This will be me when the baby is finally here. zmisc0041.gif

hugs all - I will give Dawn a hug for everyone.
kassie

Oregon

too funny Renae  bear_grin - ya hon he is mine too. He is five years old - I have had him now for three years - he is a very good boy.

I am soooo on your doorstep

Any time hon - any time. I will let you know right away when she has the baby. any everyone else too.  bear_original Dawn will love that. you are very sweet Renae hon.

hugs for me and Dawn
kassie

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!  She's a beautiful momma Kassie........can't wait to see pics of the foal! bear_wub  I remember those days with my Arab girls.  Miss them too.  Even my stuck up girl Amber would get so miserable toward the end and just wanted me to rub her and help her feel better. (Plus I think the hormones of pregnancy just made her a bit more loving anyway! bear_grin ) Your stud is gorgeous too!  This will be one beautiful baby!! bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

Oregon

hi Tracy & Lisa

Thank you so much.

(Plus I think the hormones of pregnancy just made her a bit more loving anyway

I think that too Tracy. She waits for me at night to come out and rub her. Poor baby.

I also wanted to tell you all we are still waiting. I am starting to wonder if she will every have this baby bear_shocked . She is just getting bigger and bigger. I think what has happened here is is we got the three mares breed dates mixed up. We breed in July and Aug last year, so my Dawn may have another few weeks to go. Poor girl.
I will be here posting pictures when the little one is born.
So, as we all wait to meet this new baby - hugs to you all.  :hug:

kassie  bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Kassie !!! what a beautiful horses.  bear_wub
You must be exiting about new baby !!!!!   :bday:

I really wish I was your neighbor....  bear_tongue

hugs
Marie

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Kassie,
Thanks for the update on you beautiful girl. I hope the wait will be over soon and your next post will be lots of foal pictures.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Oregon

Hi Renae, you are too funny! bear_grin  I will tell her that and we can watch together. *wink*

Hi Marie, thank you hon - I think so too!  bear_original I am very excited - I can hardly wait, I check on her all the time. I wish you were closer too. You would be very welcome.  :hug: But, I will be sure to share the new little one here on TT when she/he arrives.

Hi Susan - you are welcome. I enjoy sharing my wonderful animals with everyone. I will be indeed sharing pictures. I can just see it now. I will be taking pictures and then wanting to get in the house to post them. hhmmm??? Hug new baby and then really wanting to post pictures? It will be very hard.  bear_grin But I will do both.  bear_original

hugs all kassie

Board footer