Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi,

I thought I'd pop in and let you know about 'DARE TO CARE 2006'. 

This year, 'British Bears on the Net' (www.britishbearsonthenet.co.uk) will once again be spending the summer months designing very special, one-of-a-kind bears to donate to a silent auction, kindly hosted by the 'Teddy Bear Scene' magazine. 

Our auction is to raise funds for our 'National Society for the prevention of cruelty to children', the NSPCC.  This amazing charitable organisation works tirelessly to support abused children and we, as teddy bear designers support them wholeheartedly because we believe the teddy bear stands as an powerful symbol of emotional security.

The silent auction will take place in the November 2006 issue of 'Teddy Bear Scene' magazine.  If you would like further information, please contact the magazine at: www.teddybearscene.co.uk

I hope you will accept this invitation to purchase the magazine when it is published, so that you can view the teddy bears and maybe even consider taking part in the auction to purchase a very special bear!

Thanks everyone!!  bear_flower

Board footer