Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

One morning at a doctors surgery a patient arrives complaining of serious back-pain. The doctor examines him and asks him" OK, what happened to your back?"

The patient replies "You know that I work for a local night club?
This morning I got home to my apartment early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been with my wife and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, that's how I strained my back"

A 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor said "My previous patient looked bad, but you look terrible. That the hell happened to you?"

He replied, "You know I have been unemployed for a while now. Today was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge."

And then a 3rd patient arrives, he looks even worse than the other two patients do. The doctor is shocked. He asks the patient, "What the hell happened to youuuuuu.....?"

The patient replied "Well I was sitting in a fridge and some silly bugger threw it from the 3rd floor".

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:crackup:  :clap:  :crackup:  :clap:  :crackup: :clap:  :crackup:

Hey Renae,

Maybe you could take all the bits that work from each of them and put them together to make one super smooth running fridge...NOW THAT WOIULD BE COOL...pardon the pun! :crackup:

Many hugs,
Sandi

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Oh boy I'm wettin myself here :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: good one!!!!

Stellajella Wien

:crackup:
I like that one! bear_grin

Gaby bear_flower

I'm soooo happy  :dance:  to hear everyone laughing again!

Big beary  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  to everyone that's enjoyed a laugh with me!

Sandi

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Good one Sandi!! :hug:  :hug: Laughter is the best medicine!!

Tracy,

:clap:  :clap: True words indeed!

:hug:
Sandi

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
too funny - thank you for the laugh hon
hugs kassie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto