Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Our TT members feature in the newly released issue V12 # 2 of Aust Bear Creations. Just received my subscribed copy today in the mail.

Congratulations to Patsy Lake of Patsy Lake Bears for her Profile :hug:

Congratulations to Sarah Medina of Jellybelly Bears for her Profile :hug:

Congratulations to Hayley Justice of Just Us Bears on her Project :hug:

Congratulations to Lisa Rosenbaum of Oz Matilda Bear Co on your feature article  :hug:

My apologies if I have missed anyone else that has also featured in this edition.

Well done everyone. :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

AWWW WELL DONE EVERYONE :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

what??  Karen, they told me that it wouldn't be out till Nov Dec??  That is weird??  I'm curious to see how it turned out!  Will have to get u or Hayley to scan it for me coz I won't see it till next week when it's out in the shops, pwetty pweeze  :pray:

:clap: CONGRATULATIONS  :clap: TO HAYLEY :clap: , PATSY :clap: AND LISA :clap: .
:dance: YAY WERE ALL IN THE SAME ISSUE. :dance:  YIPPEE!!!!

:dance:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Wohoo , celebrities are amoung us again !  I love seeing people I know in the magazines.  It is just such a neat feeling to say, hey "I talk to those people".   Congratulations to all of you.    bear_thumb   Is there any chance someone could sacn some of the pages.  I can no longer get the magazing locally.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congrats to you, all you Aussie babes!!  That is truly awesome!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Congratulations Patsy, Sarah, Haley & Lisa  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!  bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Big Congratulations to all of you! - that is wonderful and I am looking forward to getting my copy
in the mail soon.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Congratulations girls, just awesome!!!!!

Sarah, I need a copy  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Congratulations girls on the magazine.  I can't wait to see if my postman brings my copy today to have a look.  Well done.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Hearty Congratulations to you all!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,
Sandi

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Congratulations girls, it's great to see people in magazines and know you can put a face to the name. I have been waiting for the new issue and will go and check the newagent. Well Done to All.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Thanks Karen and thankyou friends for your congrats. It's my first real experience with a magazine so it's been a real buzz to see my bear in print and I have learned plenty about what to do next time and what not to do.
I really enjoyed reading Sarah and Patsy's profiles and reading Lisa's section on how to develop your own look.
Susan, you may need to wait a bit for it to hit the newsagents..the subscribed ones come out a week earlier. It should be in the shops by mid next week though.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Congrats girls - how exciting for you all.   :clap:  Would also love to see scanned copies of the articles that hasn't been shown.

Hope you have as much success with your articles as I had with mine!!!  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congratulations Ladies!!!!!!!! will definitely have to buy this copy.  bear_flower  bear_flower
bear_thumb Wendy

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Thanks again ladies. bear_wub  :hug:
I will be happy to scan the pages for you all but I feel it's the decent thing to do to wait until the magazine comes out in the newsagents so it doesn't spoil the surprise for anyone who may not have seen it yet, especially Patsy.  :rose:

It looks as though it will be very worthwhile...Sarah has had two orders since yesterday already so fingers crossed for the rest of us too! :clap:  :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Karen thanks for posting, Haley and Sarah congratulations and Lisa another great read ... thank you every one. I didn't think it was going to be out until the end of next month so I got a real suprise. Sarah well done on your commisions that is fantastic.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Congratulations, Girls!
What fun to all be in the same issue!

Yes, Scan for us, PLEASE!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations to everyone! Way to go!! bear_thumb

Board footer