Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

The sheep has been finished.
  :bday:
I posted her in Showcase if anyone is interested.

She has no name as yet as her new owner gets to choose that.  And the reaction to her photos by the owner has all been positive so far.  :dance:

One little sheep caused so much grief, the original try got tossed in the bin yes it was that bad, I did everything wrong on the particular attempt, at least I learnt from it though.

Can this also be my challenge a different sort of critter or were they meant to be life like?

Ripley, Queensland

I couldn't help but do the sheeps nose that way.....
I used to live on a property and dealt with them every day they would be horrified if I didn't do it that way  :crackup:

Thanks for the comment

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Bron has done a fantastic job with this sheep.  From what I know of sheep, which is not a lot, it looks very anatomically correct!!  Great work Bron, I'm so proud of you.  What did the girls think?  I bet they want to keep her.

Ripley, Queensland

The girls have been eyeing it off for ages BUT they have been told every step of the way its for someone else.... doesn't stop Lauren from nicking off with it when I left it within her reach!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I can just imagine.  Brittany hates me to ever part with a bear, and I have only ever given them away.  I told her that I might start to try and sell some soon and the look on her face was heartbreaking - she said "But our bears can't go away Mum".  Oh dear, I have a difficult time ahead.

Board footer