Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

I am unemployed at the moment and I have been thinking of trying out the bear business for a while and now it is all set... I will open my own teddybear shop on the Internet!  bear_cry 

I'm so nervous and I'm not sure what I'm doing here.... so pleeeeeease tell me, does anyone of you have your own "beary" Company?!

I guess I have a slight different starting point here in Sweden 'cause there are hard to find bear supplies here, so I hope to make this a growing hobby for Swedes  bear_happy  I will sell fabric and supplies along with my own artist teddybears.

Now, is there actually any money to be made in this business or will I go bankruptcy in a minute?

bear_shocked

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  I don't think you'll go bankrupt  :hug:   Who is it on here that has the mini bear supplies...Sassy furs, isn't it?  And Mo Beary has supplies as well in Canada.... Perhaps one of these girls can give you more 'day to day' type help, or ideas? 

I think the main thing is getting your name out there, so those artists in Sweden and nearby countries can order from you.  There's bound to be artists in need of supplies, and a reliable company that delivers fast is exactly what they need  bear_happy   I'm sure it will help that you're a bear artist too.   bear_flower   Follow your passion!  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I wish you great success with your new business!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jennie . . . how wonderful!  Hope your new business is very successful!  What an opportunity for bear enthusiasts in the Scandinavian countries - good luck with this fun venture!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Thank you guys!!! bear_wub

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

bear_thumb Good Luck Jennie!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Jennie, i am so happy for your new business!

I am sure your bears you sell very well and that you will have a lot of luck!

So go ahead!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Deb Upstate New York

Best wishes for success in your new business Jennie.

:hug:

Deb

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Congratulations!  :clap:  :clap:

Sorry I can't offer any concrete advice, but I'm wishing all the best and loads of success in your new venture. bear_thumb

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

I hope you go from strength to strength.

Good Luck  bear_grin

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Jennie, this would be my DREAM OF DREAMS!!!   You live it for me.....   :hug:  :hug:   And send me a catalogue!!!   :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jennie what a wonderful adventure for I you .....I wish you well and truely hope you have a great success with it .....

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

How exciting Jenn!!! If you sell lovely 8interesting stuff, I bet you'll be selling to people other than Sweds - myself included!!!!!

Goodluck - hope it turns into a huge success for you!
Danni

sarahjane Brisbane

Good luck Jennie...I hope you have overwhelming success!!!  :hug:  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jennie, Congratulations.  :clap:
I wish you have a great success in your new "bear" business.  bear_flower

hugs
Marie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Goodluck Jennie, I say give it a go.  :hug:

Celena Oxford

Best Wishes and Good Luck on your new business Jennie  bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Lots of good wishes Jennie.  I am sure it will be a wonderful success.  Look forward to seeing your website with your goodies.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jenny,

Good luck to you and I wish you much success !! It will be interesting to do something you love doing. Have fun !!

Bear Hugs And Blessings From Above

Jodi Falk

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wishing you all the best with your new Bear business.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Good luck! I hope all goes well for you. Please post the address so we can all see what you have for sale.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Good luck Jennie  bear_flower  I hope it goes well and good on you for trying  bear_thumb .
xx Sarah

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Like you plan to, Sassy Bears and Bear Bottoms, both here at TT, also sell artist bears and supplies -- both.  They seem really lovely so if you have questions about setting up shop as a supplier/artist combo, maybe they can help.  ???

I wish you luck and success!

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

Good luck Jennie  :hug:

Board footer