Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Tomorrow,i'm going to SHULTE manufacture yeaahhh!!! bear_grin My hubby think that i was a good girl because i didn't bought much things since the biginning of the year :crackup:  :crackup: that's why he take me to Duisburg in Germany. Isn't that too cool? It's about 980 kms from our home, but we are moving for 8 days. We will also visit a bit of Belgium. I hope to visit the manufacture because i would like to know how they work on mohair and of course i will take photos if they agree to. Have all a good summer, Irene

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lucky, lucky you, Irene!!!  Enjoy your vacation and I look forward to PICTURES!!

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

IRENE HAVE A NICE TIME :hug:
LOOKING FORWRD TO THE PICTURES

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

ahh....................- Can't you feel credit card overload coming on????????? :crackup:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, you are a lucky one!

Buy a lot of mohair!

Have fun!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

PS: Don't forget your camera!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Oh, droooool. This sounds like heaven, Irene!!

Don't forget your camera :photo:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Irene I am so happy for you!! Very nice of your husband bear_thumb ! When in there go look in their trash binds! I have a friend that she always go and check them up. She has send me beautiful pieces of Mohair  from their trash bind! It is only for Mohair ( nothing dirty) .
Take lots of pictures .
Have a great time.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles
Gladys bear_flower

Board footer