Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

clare14 Country Bears
England

I sat down to read my TBCI mag last night, and thoroughly enjoyed an article all abour our Wendy and her platypus (just adorable) and bears!!   It was really interesting, I do love to read about how artists arrived upon bear making!!  Great article Wendy!!   :hug:

I also happened upon some other TTers, Vicky (Humble Crumble Bears), Chloe (Dusty Attic Bears) and Charlotte (Bear faced Lies)  :dance:  :dance:   

Now I just have to save up for a bear from each of them....... bear_whistle

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow I would love to see a copy of the article, pretty please :pray:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Well done Wendy!  will be great to see the article!!  And congrats to Charlotte, Chloe and Vicky too  :clap:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I'd really love to see the article as well....especially since I have her first platypus, Monty. bear_wub

Marion

clare14 Country Bears
England

Wendy talks about that Marion, but I'm going to really upset you all now, I haven't get a scanner to show you the article - I'm soooooo sorry!!   That's like dangling a carrot isn't it??!!   :redface:  :redface: 

I'm sure another TTer will be able to, if not I'll see if I can photograph it, to give you a bit of a look - oh I'm rambling because I feel really guilty now........ bear_whistle  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Hi guys

Don't forget your little article too Clare....some lovely bears pictured.

Here, I hope this link works as i just discovered you can see the latest mag online. I did buy it too http://83.138.128.200//PageSuite3.aspx? … st%202006/

If this doesn't work go to www.teddybeartimes.com  and follow the link to the online issue.

:hug:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

thanks for the link....I'm amazed, they actually spelled my name right!

Marion

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh bless you Kate - that's a great link!!    :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, what a cool feature!  I love the little page-turning sounds.  Took only a quick glance through as I can't read the entire thing end to end right now.  Noticed right off the great article on Wendy, and Marion's red bear... and did anyone else notice the "Letter to the Editor" in which all is explained, re: our lovely Jenny's complaining customer of a while back, with a 3 o'clock bear photo attached beside?  Whew!

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Yeahhhhh well done to you too clare :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ,i liked our bears being next to each other on the same page, they looked real cute.

K Pawz Guest

Awesome everyone, and thank you so much for posting the link Kate, here in Canada I am always a month or two behind with this one!!! Do they do this every month?

Hugs,
Krista

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou for this Clare. I only found out about it late this afternoon when I opned an email from Marion.
Thankyou for the links Kate.  I had a good read of the mag.
I'm desperately disappointed with the article. I was promised that Monty would be in it. And I was of the understanding that several other platypodes were to be featured as well. (big sigh)
The other features  etc were good though aye?
Wendy bear_cry

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Aesome! Way to go guys!

Hugs Louise

clare14 Country Bears
England

Aww thanks Chloe (It was lovely to be next to you!!) and Kate  :hug:  :hug:

What a shame for you Wendy, I'm sorry you were diappointed with it.   I did enjoy reading it though!!   :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Wendy and everyone else that was in the mag and Kate for giving the link...  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer