Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Shantell,
I'm so looking forward to seeing your web site. I love your bears & the way you write Apple Dumpling Bears. I can't wait to see how it comes together, I keep checking but it's still in the works. Any idea when it might be on line??
I know it's a lot of work- good luck, Sandy

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thank you so much Sandy for your kind words.  The plan is to have it up in the next month or so.  Summer and just life got in the way and put things on the back burner.  You can be assured that when it's finally up and going I will be obnoxious about it.

I'm not doing it though...me & web design...not a good match...maybe someday HA HA HA

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

The pressure is on, eh???  :redface:

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Sounds great- please post when your ready for the unveiling.
It took a year to get mine on line, I went through 3 different designers drove them all crazy & I still wasn't happy- until I found Jen.
I'm actually in the process of changing my colors again, it's always a work in process. I've been trying to get all the links added for months now, so much to do & so little time.

I'm sure your site will be great when it's done. Can't wait to see it!!

Board footer