Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I was downstairs taking my pics today and wanted a more bright blue background, so I looked around the room and found something....

beau12.JPG
beau16.JPG
beau8.JPG
Can anyone guess what the background is??? Give up??? It is my exercising mat!! LMAO!!!!

I guess it is getting some use now!!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  :crackup:  :crackup:

I also have a purple one so I have a purple background too LOL

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Nope, didn't guess that!! LOL

Danni

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Great idea, Kim!

I've got a few of these somewhere, covered in dog/cat/rabbit hair bear_thumb

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

This one is kind of plastic-y or rubbery or something... the other one is covered in dog hair LOL

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=20]great color, interesting texture[/size]

and

you didn't have to iron it!

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

That's our Kimmy, using her noodle!!

[size=20]Good Job![/size]

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL  thanks Dilu!! LOL...  :hug:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

lol, great idea, Kim Bee!  Being the avid non-exerciser that I am, I do not own any exercise mats! lol

Kimberly W.

ylc Y Daydream? Designs
Spotsylvania, VA

The color of the mat is perfect with your bear. Great idea (So that's what those mats are for  bear_original  )

Your bear is beautiful!!

Yvette

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

lol, great idea, Kim Bee!  Being the avid non-exerciser that I am, I do not own any exercise mats! lol

Kimberly W.

LMAO... I use to exercise and liked it, had so much energy but I was getting waaaaay too skinny! At one point I was 105 lbs!  YIKES!  (that was right before the wedding, I wanted to tone up not lose weight!!!)

The color of the mat is perfect with your bear. Great idea (So that's what those mats are for  bear_original    )

Your bear is beautiful!!

Yvette

Thank you Yvette!!! LOL I almost forgot what those mats were for LOL).....

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Kim... that worked just PERFECTLY!  Fab color combo with your white colored bear too!  You gotta LOVE that there are NO wrinkles too!!!! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Kim,

That's the same exercise mat that I have!  Hey, I should use it for photos too!  Since it is just sitting in the corner of my room and not being used for exercising!   bear_whistle

Your bear is fantastic!!

bear hugs,
Sheila

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... We will all be getting use out of our exercise mats LOL.... thank you, Sheila and Kim!  I love that there are no wrinkles and that it is a bit shiny so the bear really pops against it bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a great idea, Kim.  And your photos are so wonderful, crisp, and clear.  I remember when you first came on scene and were struggling with pictures.  Look how amazingly far you've come!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hey Kimmy...what ever works!!! :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb   I agree with Shel too.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you girls! Yes, I can see myself that I have come a long long way.. and way back when I thought my camera was the problem LOL  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Good idea, yea !! If I had a mat .... it wouldn't be being used either !! But good idea to use it for your back drop !! GREAT !!!!!

Board footer