Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Is anyone else getting emails supposedly from Ebay saying "Good News, Watched Items Now Relisted" or something like that?  It looks very legit, but gives the impression that the items have been suspended and then relisted.  In fact, they haven't been suspended at all, and are still listed just like they started out.  I'm not sure if I should report it or not.

Jane P.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Report to E Bay but not through that letter to you .

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Yes, I did get the same email.  I always check "my ebay" area for updates..just to be sure the emails are legit....and it was indeed an ebay email.  If it's not in the "my ebay" area, it's not legit.   
Turns out they're even tracking what you're watching (kinda freaky).

:hug:
~Chrissi

zemeski Posts: 434

Jane - Send it to or forward it to... (spoof@ebay.com)...  I do what Chrissi said, go to My Ebay area to check messages. 9 times out of 10 their is nothing in my messages. I then forward the e-mail to spoof@ebay.com

lulubears Posts: 280

The messages indicating items have been re-listed are fine.  (at least in my case).  I had been watching several items, but they didn't get any bids, and when I got the notice that they had been re-listed, I contacted the sellers directly.  This may be a good opportunity to possibly get things that we missed out on the first time around without having to do another search.

Luann

Board footer