Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Phew, this topic has been soo quiet lately. Guess no-one is needle felting as much?

So, I've been working on this felted dragon forever now, and I was wondering.

Do you expect felted creations to be jointed? I could make the head and arms move, or I could just add them in so the whole dragon seems like one piece. I can't decide!

I feel it would last longer un-jointed, but then again, I could take much cuter pictures if it was jointed.

So any opinions you may have would be really helpful.

Thanks

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I'm still needle felting Heather...quite alot actually and am trying to stay off my computer so I can get more done. bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

I like jointed and unjointed..sorry I'm no help.  If it were up to me...I'd do two...one jointed and one unjointed. bear_original   Try them both and see what you like best. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

YEAH! what she said! bear_grin  bear_thumb

I'm waiting on more fibre and needles. So I'm doing some art work at the moment.
I'm also working on my egg. bear_whistle
Wendy :dance:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I've been needlefelting a face on a bear for the last week and one-half! Probably 15 hours into the darn thing since I only work for an hour or so in the evening before I get too tired of it.

Marion

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Good girl Judi, staying off the computer! LOL

Wendy, I can't wait to see that egg. Should be super cool.

I've decided only the arms are going to be jointed, so best of both worlds.

Thanks girls, and keep those needle felted projects coming!

Board footer