Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Prune116small.jpgPrune120small.jpgbear_original Prune is made from Sue Ann Holcombs 15 1/2" teddy pattern from Past Time Bears. Prune sends you a big hug, Sue Ann! bear_thumb
  She is made from gorgeous faux fur from Bear Bottoms Originals and has glass eyes and a growler inside. She is weighted with steel shot and gives the best bear hugs! bear_wub
  Raisin is soooo happy to have his big sister to talk with....I think he gets on her nerves, like a real little brother!
     Bear Hugs,
        JeannieB bear_original

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Both are Adorable

Sandi

sarahjane Brisbane

Prune and raisin are both wonderful!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thank you for looking at her! I hope to make two more bears this coming week! Having so much fun making them....I'm hooked bear_wub
      JeannieB bear_original

K Pawz Guest

they are absolutley priceless!!!! Well done, I am sure Sue Ann will be proud!!!

Hugs,
Krista

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thank you Krista! :redface:  I was very nervous about showing her! Sue Ann was so sweet and helpful to me..made me feel confident enough to list Prune!
        JeannieB bear_original

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are both great and go lovely together. bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

They look so cute!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

way cute - still can't believe that these two are your first sewn bears....I knew you'd be hooked!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

She's amazing. I love both of them!  bear_wub

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thank you Laurie and Jenn!  Melissa, beyond a doubt....I am hooked! Gemma, Thank you! bear_original
                JeannieB bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jeannie, you know how I feel about your 2 cuties.  I love Raisin , and Prune is sooooo terrific.  I just can't believe how fantastic your first 2 bears are  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jeannie- very cute-what caught me was the names...too cute.....but i love your little ones, very very cute.

gollyhugs

dilu

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

bear_original  bear_original Thank you Tammy!!!! You have been a huge support....they call you Aunt Tammy! :crackup:

Dilu,
   Wait till you meet Prunes boyfriend.....BRANson :crackup:  :crackup: I know she's a little young to be dating....and they'll probably break- up next week....but, even Prune thinks his little boy cooties are charming! bear_grin

Bear Hugs,
        JeannieB bear_original

Board footer