Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

flag1.jpg

This is "Sam an American Bear" I made him, on the week of 9/11, watching on television in horror,  all that pain. I pray to our Lord, for the rest of those souls and  the peace of their families.
God bless America and protect us all.
Gladys

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

911AmericanHeros.jpg

God bless all the families, friends of lost souls.

May this horror never be repeated.

Hugs Jane.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

With lots of love and sympathy from all your Aussie friends on this very sad anniversary day.  Our thoughts are with everyone in America and for the families who lost loved ones in this awful event.  Our hearts are with you all.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

To all that were touched by this event,  prayers and thoughts go out to you all.

Even in Australia we were connected as Aussies lost their lives too on that dreadful day.
May God be with you..

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry I will never, never forget just where I was and what I was doing at that horrible moment in our Nation's history.  Just as I will never forget what I watched on my television as that horror unfolded.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those lost and their families.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

my thoughts and prayers go out to all the victums of this terrible tragedy today...
xx sarah

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I will never forget this day, as being the most tragic day in history, as I watched in disbelief the horrible moments that occurred, thankfully  my family, friends and work colleagues  were not harmed. My sympathy and prayers go out to those that lost innocent family and friends on this day. :pray:

K Pawz Guest

I will never forget the day that the world changed...sympathy thoughts and prayers go out to everyone , family's of victims, heroes, anyone who has to remember this day in its vivid terror, it has changed everyone's lives forever.

hugs
krista

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Spirit.jpg

Board footer