Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

My best friend of 30 years, Sue just found out yesterday she has stage 2 brest cancer. Ductal carcinoma.And she has been so sick for the past 3 years that now we are wondering if it wasn't other places in her body and is just now showing up there. She is being rushed through testing and the doctor is moving very quickly.Please pray for her. I am asking for a healing for her. I am so very frighteded for her but she only worries about her kids , she has not told them yet. All in its own time she says !! She wants to take them To Hawaii first and enjoy some time with them . I hope she can . They don't really have the money to go because of all the doctor bills for the past 3 years. I am beside my self !! I have a strong faith ... but deep in my gut I have known for some time that there must be something really wrong. I know GOD can heal , I am just afraid he may say NO. So because of my lack of faith I am asking for you to pray faith believing that she will be healed. Her name is Sue Kaloz, my bestest Buddy .We are together all the time. So much that some people have wondered about us !!!! We Just laugh. We are closer than sisters.

Thank you my teddy bear family....................Jodi Falk

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jodi, my heart and prayers go out to you and Sue.  What a horrible thing to have to go through.  I don't know how she will ever tell her family.  How hard it must be as her best friend to not be able to "fix" things.  I pray that if it is God's will , that he will heal her and that she can find a way to take that trip with her family. 

Huge hugs to you both !  :hug:  bear_cry

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Jodi,

I will be praying for Sue.  God is still in the miracle business and He is in control.  You must have faith.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Prayers and thoughts are with your friend Jodi, and to you too.  I really hope she will make her trip  :hug:  :hug:

Patty Posts: 36

I am so sorry about your friend. Don't ever lose faith or hope. Miracles can happen.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

With lots of love, prayers and good wishes for your friend Sue.  Jodi, don't ever give up, and I know from experience that miracles do happen.  You just have to keep going.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What sad news. bear_sad  I'll be thinking of you and Sue...

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jodi prayers and best wishes for you and your friend Sue....

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Oh this road we have to travel can have many twists and turns to make our journey difficult. No one knows what is going to be in our paths, all we can do is ask the powers that are higher than us to guide us on our way.

Jodie, from my corner of the world, I reach out to you,

Lynette

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Thanks every one. I went with her to her doctor appointment last night . They are still waiting for tests but if they come back a certain way she can choose just to remove the cancer and a rim around it. She will need kemo and radiation , it looks like at this point. So ruff road ahead. We are hoping it is a slow growing cancer. She has tests on Sunday at the hospital , some kind of scan to check for more cancer in both brests. If that comes back good then she is set for 3 weeks to remove the cancer. It will be out patient if you can believe it !! So right now we are waiting to see if she can avoid removing the whole brest. Her spirits are good at this point. She worries about being put to sleep because she has a high blood clot risk and she worries of a stroke.These are valid worries for her, but doctor doesn't seem worried , so she is up set with him for that .Just pray all goes well . Doctor is top in his field for this area and I really liked him . He takes allot of time with you and he makes you feel safe.Thanks for your prayers keep going. I will keep you all posted.

Blessings from above
                                    GOD is great !!!

Jodi Falk

Board footer