Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

My little Yorkie Sunshine had 3 boys tonight. 1st at 8:15 weighing 2.7 oz, 2cnd at 8:40 weighing just under 2 oz., 3rd at 10:45 weighing 2.1 oz. 2cnd puppy did not make it. Only lived a few minutes. After second puppy she decided that was enough and an hour later we had to take her to the vet to get a shot to continue her labor. Within 5 minutes she had a healthy puppy number 3. Here are the first pictures. Mommy and babies are doing great.
1st.1JPG.jpg 1st puppy

3rd.1JPG.jpg 3rd puppy

momandbabies1.JPG Mama and Babies

And just for you Renae- Fat little Mama BEFORE Babies

fatmama.JPG

Hugs
Sonya

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Congrats!

:dance: :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

It should be fun to have the puppies around.
Thanks for the pictures. :photo:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Oh Sonya Congratulations you can now relax ... they look so cute

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE

How fantastic Sonya, I love puppies!  bear_wub

What a shame about the little angel that you lost.  :cry:

Please post pictures of Sunshine's babies as they grow, I can't believe how tiny these babies are!

Beautiful!  bear_wub

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

CONGRATULATIONS, SONYA!!!

So tiny and innocent and sweet! Enjoy it! :)

:hug:
Daphne

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

n020.gif

Oh how wonderful!! I can hear them squeaking now !! So tiny, thanks for sharing !!!

Jodi Falk

n020.gif

n020.gif

n020.gif

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

You don't know how I envy you.  I love puppies, and I love Yorkies.  Your house will be a blast in the next few weeks.  Those little boys will be so much fun.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Congrats on the new babies. Oh, they are so tiny and sweet! You must definitely share growing-up pics with us!

I'm so sorry the second one didn't make it.  bear_sad

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congrats Sunshine & Sonya!!   I'm so sorry to hear that you lost one of the little ones...it's so hard no matter what the circumstances. 

Enjoy your teeny tiny ones!!!   bear_wub   bear_wub

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

They are soo cute!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for the puppies . . . GREAT job, Sunshine!  Wish the second one had survived, but I'm so glad the other two seem healthy.  Looking forward to seeing them grow up!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Thanks everyone. They are so very tiny and SO PERFECT! I love thier little teeny tiny paw pads. Yorkie puppies are usually 3-4 oz at birth so these guys are especially tiny. Of course, Mom is only a bit over 4 lbs and Daddy was 2 1/2 lbs, so we expected them to be little, but holy cow!. She had such an easy time having them. And she is such a good mommy. Now I need to figure out a portable rolling puppy pen. She insists on being in the same room with me. It is going to be so fun watching these sweethearts grow up.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

they are so adorable!!!  congratulations sonya!!

Kathleen Pa

they are soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kathleen

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Sonya
Oh how I envy you!!! To have all those Yorkies around me would be like I had died and gone to heaven. I am so sorry you lost one of them Are you planning on keeping all of them? Looking forward to watching them grow up.
Hugs
Gail

macy1029 Posts: 24

Hi Sonya
The babies are adorable.  I am asorry about the puppy that didn't make it.  You will have your hands full!!  :photo:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Hey Gail, Oh how I wish we could keep them all, but the breeder gets first choice. We were planning on maybe keeping one and selling one, when we knew she was having 3, but I think we will be keeping the last one and not selling any. so much for covering the cost of mommy. lol Tonight we have had our hands full. The little one was so lethargicand I thought we were going to lose him too. Afetr a lot of stimulation, a call to the vet and a bit of karo syrup, some nutracal and a little eyedropper of puppy replacement formula, he is eating again and moving around. Just going to have to keep a close watch on both for a few days.  Oh, by the waY, I LOVE your avatar bear! Did you use locline in this one?

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh how marvellous!!!  I am SO jealous - they are adorable.

Remember, we love loads and loads of   :photo: s!!!!!!!

Danni

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Sonya they are adorable!!!!  And yes, so tiny  bear_wub   So sorry about the 2nd wee one...

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Glad to hear that they are doing well.
n020.gif
e035.gif

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sonya, they are sooooo sweet.  Sorry to hear that one didn't make it  bear_cry   Cain't wait to see more pictures as they grow.  k010.gif

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Sonya - they are just so cute.
Thanks for sharing the photos.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer