Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi
I am making a bear for a woman in Maryland and would like her to pay with an International money order .Can anyone tell me what one is acceptable in Canada? I think there are two different colours to them, one being ok and one not ok
Thanks for your help
Hugs
Gail

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hi Gail,
If they are paying with a postal money order it is the pink one, not the green one.  It should say international on it.  I had someone pay me with a US money order and thank goodness I live only 20 minutes from the US border other wise I would have been out big $$$$.  I just went over to Ogdensburg and cashed it at the post office. 
hope this helps
Hugs Deborah

K Pawz Guest

I have run across this myself....make sure that it is negotiable in Canada not just US...and I do believe that it is the Pink one you want not the green one...but yes there are two, one for just in the US and an international one...Hope this helps

Hugs,
Krista

K Pawz Guest

lol we were answering at the same time Deborah

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Krista  must have been that extra large Tim's I just snorted down that got me here first :crackup: Hugs Deb

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Thanks Deborah and Krista for your help. The three of us are with Julie and her new endeavour
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer