Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Dante2.jpgBrogan.jpg

Hi Beary Pals

With the TBAI show just a fleeting memory I needed to find a new way to get my bears out into the big old world ( with eBay being rather icky bear_tongue  right now).  So I'm giving the Bearpaths online show a whirl, keeping my fingers crossed that little ole me is not overlooked by the overwhelming great talent that Diane seems to represent.
finnian.jpg

Anywho those are the three old ratty Bearhaven Bears that will be showing up on the Bearpaths next online show, I think it is on Sept 25th.   After that I'm finishing up my swap bear Yah I know it was suppose to be done ages ago!!  Can't rush these things ya know bear_grin

Hugs everyone
Deborah

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

They're all fab! I'm seriously in love with the first 2!!  bear_wub

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I love them ! Especially the darker one !  bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Your bears are wonderful.  I love ratty ole bears.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are all lovely-I especially love the first one bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

AW THANKS GUYS  bear_original I'm rather fond of the old ratty well loved fellas myself, they are my favorite kind of bears to do.  I still do the cutesie bears but these guys make my heart go thump thump. So I'm really honoured that you find them smashing too.
hugs deborah

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I love ratty old bears!!  You should do really well at Bearpaths.  I'll definitely be peeking in!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bhbears wrote:

I'm giving the Bearpaths online show a whirl, keeping my fingers crossed that little ole me is not overlooked by the overwhelming great talent that Diane seems to represent.

Be serious, woman!  Your work is terrific and these three tattered teds are no exception to that.  Just darling!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original They're all wonderful, Deborah--I can see them taking Bearpaths by storm bear_thumb

Will they be up next Monday?

My heart belongs to the 3rd ratty bear_wub

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Again Thanks guys for all your lovely comments I'm blushing  :redface: it is a honour to have you see my guys.

Eileen- Yup these guys will show their ratty mugs Monday Sept 25th at www.bearpaths.com not sure how it works but it is all very exciting to me. 

Thanks again guys
Hugs Deborah

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Deborah,
I just love these guys! My favorites are the first and third, but I am also rather fond of the second. What lovely bears for the Bear Paths collectors!
Debora

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I'm in love!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I think your bears are great Deborah.  Easily identifiable as yours too!  Good luck with the Bearpaths show ... I think they should go down a storm.  bear_thumb

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

They are wonderful Deborah, I love ratty type bears - just wish I could make them.

Jane P.

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

these guys are so different, and you know how much I love different. You should be proud of yourself, I am.
Luv
Ann

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I hope they did well. They are three lovely bears bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer