Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi There,
I wanted to personally thank all the artist, buyers any anyone that helped with the success of the Lemonade Bears Benefits. We raised $6,000.00 in September, which brings our grand total for both benefits to an amazing $12,000.00 !! I couldn't be happier and cannot thank every one enough for all your support.

I also wanted to say a very special thank you to Intercal, Teddy Talk and all the staff.  Through Teddy Talk you have given me the best way to promote the benefit and the easiest way to stay in touch with all the artist at once. I have no doubt that TT and Intercal had a big part with our over all success.

Last by certainly not least, I have to thank Nancy Tillberg again.  You have put so much time and hard work into every thing from the very start. Not only are you the very best "business" partner, but your also a really great friend. Thank you so very much Nancy.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You To Every One!!!    bear_flower
Best Wishes Always, Sandy

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooooh way to go everyone - how fantastic!  I haven't joined in on the fun, because I prefer to support charities closer to home!

Yay to everyone involved - what a great success!
Danni

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Three cheers for all............... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I hope I'll have gained the confidence to participate next year. Give me plenty of warning though because I'm really slow at making.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Sandy, that's just WONDERFUL!!!!!  YEA!!!!!   :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:

Poppy, the little one I donated, is just tickled pink to be on her way to Paris!!!!  Should have used a bigger box and jumped in with her! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

That is wonderful! It was a lot of fun to participate in such a great cause. bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It was my pleasure to participate . . . a very worthy cause.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a fantastic outcome!  Congratulations to every person who contributed, in whatever way.  I'm touched and impressed.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I was more than happy to participate, especially since it's such a locally rooted charity for me.
All long as you hold this wonderful benefit I'll support it in any way I can bear_original

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh wow, well done everyone!  That is totally amazine!!!!  I hope I will be well enough to join in next year.  I will mark June on my calendar.  I knew a little girl who died when she was 8 of a rare form of eye cancer so this is really an emotional cause.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Woo hoo!!!!  I'm so happy the benefit did so well!!  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer