Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

OK, I got her done. I took your advice Dilu & did not give her a mouth until the very last thing. I think you can see the difference...before & after...this little gollie was getting "bug eyed" trying to mumble instructions to me. Here is the before picture:aug2006001a.jpg

and here is after:aug2006015.JPG

You can see how mad she was...she had to show off her panties...but she doesn't seem so "bug eyed" now.  LOL Hope you all like her. I think I will name her "Prissy"

Hugs &

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Charlotte
Good job bear_thumb
"Prissy" is cute and I can see she is very happy to have her mouth now!
Love her undies and her shoes...All of her! :clap:
What size is she?
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Adkins, Texas

Gladys,
Thanks so much...she is 6 inches tall plus hair...lol so a little over 7 inches considering that.

Hugs &

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Charlotte She is so cute and saucy!  She for sure pose for the picture! Thank you for participating on the challenge. Yes! The hair gives the Gollies an inch or more of highs!  bear_grin Do you have more Gollies or this is your first?
Bear hugs and Golly smiles
Gladys bear_flower

Adkins, Texas

Gladys,
Oh yes...she sure was posing...she is a real "imp". This is my 3rd gollie...there are pictures of my other 2 somewhere up this long thread...lol...think the gollies are responsible for the length of this thread?

Hugs &

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Elvis-closeup.jpgHunka-burning-love-2.jpgMeet Elvis,  my latest Anime Golly-More traditionally dressed

He's always ready for his close-up....

Adkins, Texas

bear_wub Elvis bear_wub  is a very handsome fellow...Love him!!!!!

How tall is he Dilu!

Hugs &

Hi Charlotte, I hear it is reallllly hot where you are today.....

Elvis is not quite 11" but more than 10".....

Its hard to tell on Gollies.....their hair and all....... :crackup:

gollyhugs

dilu

Adkins, Texas

Golly hair makes it tricky...lol

Realllly not hot here today...we have cloudy...sprinkles..threats of heavy rain...monsoon season is here ...high today for us will not even hit 70.

Hugs &

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh Dilu Elvis is wonderful,like all your Gollies are my friend! :clap:
Hope your are having a great weekend.
Not too bad weahter Charlotte. I do not like rain too much but, we do need it. In here is not too hot, it have been a nice day but, they say it is going to to be hot, hot next week... AGain!! bear_sad  I hope that at least is not humid!
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Its 100 in the forest right now....so that makes it a very humid 100....its 12 noon....so by 4 or 5 it should be about 105.....yuck...

good time to stay in and play golies

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hello Everyone!!
I want to thank, all of you, that participate on the Anime style Golly challenge and especialy to Dilu, that help me soooooooo much! God bless you my friend! It have been so much fun and so wonderful seeing all the Gollies! For many it was their fisrt Golly and I do hope that it will not be their last one and that they keep on bringing to this world lots of Gollies smiles!
I am already thinking on the next Challenger!! Bearss with a Christmas theme?? Tapestry bears????  bear_grin
Thank you again.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles!
Gladys bear_flower

000_0799.jpg
THANKS!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Lucky girl Renae - she's lovely!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi guys I want to share with you the Golly I just finished . She is made out of denim. She has an armature in her arms ( she can hold her purse )  and her legs. Her head and arms are jointed but her legs I made a new pattern that has the seams on the sides and that way i can make the back part longer and with a couple of darts i can make her feet look different. What do you think of her? Hope you like her.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles .
Gladys bear_flower 000_0884.jpg000_0883.jpg

Pages:

Board footer