Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I signed up to Auctiva but it asks me for an 'ebay token' and wants me to long into ebay... is this safe?

It says everything is free but is it true?  I have always thought "if it is too good to be true, it is"....

Is this a good way to list your auctions on ebay... thanks for your help (working in listing Joshua)  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

UMMMMMMMMM  hold off till some one tells you. I am not sure either. So many shifty things have been going on lately bear_cry

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Is it something you use to create a template?  I use Robshelp...it's pretty easy (free) and I don't supply it any info other than my email to upload pictures.  It's in no way "connected" to eBay or your auction actually..it just builds and supplies the html you cut and paste into the ebay description area. You don't have to know squat about code...which is good for me right now :crackup:
:hug:
~Chrissi

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Do you have the address for that Robshelp? I would like to look at it also. Thank you bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think it is ok... I think a few gals here use it... I already posted my bear so we shall see (I think Lanie uses Auctiva).... It is just a listing generator thing bear_original

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi Jodi,
It's www.robshelp.com (really easy, huh? bear_original )  It took me a day to get use to it (I went through the tutorials and all), but now I just fly through with saved templates. It's not hugely fancy-smancy..but it works for me!

:hug:
~Chrissi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I have decided that I am a complete website, auction template, techno idiot.  I found robshelp so confusing and frustrating I gave up.  I know others love it but it made my head spin.

:crackup:   :crackup:    bear_wacko   bear_wacko   :crackup:   :crackup:

I use sellersourcebook.com...there is a fee but for me it's minimal because it's idiot friendly.  I guess I'm just better with my little sewing machine, needles, thread and FUR!!!  Leave the computer mumbo jumbo to you professionals.  bear_original

Board footer