Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

workshopbearfinishedfullshot6.jpgLEOportrait.jpgThis is what I created in Judi's workshop. I plan to do more next year as well. They are wonderful over there at Bearz Uni. :hug:

This is my LEO

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very cute and very well done, Matilda!!  Clever girl, you!!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Matilda are you sure it's YOURS?  :lol:

GREAT JOB!!!!  He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! bear_flower bear_thumb :clap: :clap: :clap:
I want to take classes too!!!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

He's just great.....wasn't that a fun class!

Marion

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Matilda,

What a darling bear....what a DARLING FACE

HOW GREAT you are.....I am so proud of you.....Isn't Judi great.....I love the way she explains everything

bear_tongue

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! you've done clons of Judi's bears!!!!! terrific! fantastic! It means that judi must be an extraordinary teacher!

Judi, honey, why are you soooo far from my home!  bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry If I had a private jet, I would be able to cross the ocean to go to your workshop. I need a fairy and a wizzard to help me get a private jet and a pilot and everything! Unless I find a treasure! hey, I never tried to dig in the garden!!! Maybe there is a treasure hidden!  bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Matilda, I am so proud of you!  Your bear has such personality and charm!!!  You did a fantastic job!!!  So did Marion!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Come on over anytime Sophie! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Wonderful bear Matilda! Looks like I should take that class, but when will I find the time.

Cheers

Sabine

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Wow! Leo has a fantastic smile and I love the way you've done the eyelids. Excellent job!!! bear_thumb bear_wub

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a beautiful Job! I know how much work needle sculpting is! I admire you greatly!

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Mathilda, that needle sculpting is absolutely divine.  What a sweet expression!  What a great job you've done; thanks for sharing.  It's good advertising for Judi's teaching talent and for eBearzU, a very worthy place to spend your beary precious time!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

What a fantastic bear...and what a tribute to the course which is obviously fab too!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Well done ........ what a great face

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Matilda, excellent.  :clap:

WA

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! I shall now take a bow.

I highly recommend anyone wishing to do needle felting to do this workshop. It is even for the more advanced needle felter as well. :clap:

It is strange but it didnt take up any of my time. I was doing another bear while doing this one. The face which I have finished. AND.. I realy pleased with that one as well. bear_grin

What Judi does is offer a solid base of information for her students to take away with them. And that is because she is formally trained in the arts. AND she's so darn sweet. :cake:

The class was a joy. I loved logging in each day.  I will be doing her sray painting next year. To complement the course I'm doing this summer in Fremantle.
I love LEO so much I cant stop looking at him. Which is good really , because if I wasnt so besotted I wouldnt have spotted a glaring mistake. Which I took a needle to of course.(but mistakes sont magically disapear off photos of course).
Thankyou for your kind comments, I 'll pop back in a couple of days. Got bears to make. Got Sabines bear to make. To be more precise. :hug: Matilda

PS: my reject bears wont know whats hit them soon, when I get the felting needles to them bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oh well done you!!!  :clap: :clap:  He's absolutely ADORABLE!!!  And a wonderful testament to Judi's teaching technicques.  You look a pro on your first time out.  : :clap: Yeahhhhhh....

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Matilda,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful comments about my class.  That means a great deal to me.  I always want eveyone to be successful but I can only lead the horse to the water...... and My oh my, have you taken a drink!(   but not calling you a horse my dear).  Thank you for the wonderful feedback.  I am very pleased that you really got something from the class.  You did a beautiful job.  I hope you will keep him forever.

Also, if you wanted to, you could trim down the mohair on his paws and needle felt some toe-toes.  It would only be icing on a delicious cake! :cake: :cake: :cake:

WA

OH Judi Judi Judi bear_grin bear_grin I've started the toes. Made the foundation balls, BUT I dont have enough roving to finish the job. The roving I bought at the fair is different to what was on offer earlier in the year. So I'll have to wait awhile till I can get more. You are of course absolutely right, it would finish him just perfectly.

I love your new avatar. If only I could do toes like that for my Leo.Did you check out my web space and see the head of the kangaroo. I've almost finished him and am so excited. He's turning out just as I was hopeing.

The roving for his face which I hated while felting it now looks marvelous ,it is completed. It reminds me of dog hair on the car rug. bear_grin bear_grin True, it has these course bits all through it.

Your a marvel and have changed my bear making to an extent that I would never have dreamed of.  thankyou. bear_thumb bear_flower    Matilda

PS: have shown LEO to so many people and they have gone gaga over him. I'm on such a high at the moment.
Life is beautiful bear_grin bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Matilda... Judi is this an online course you did?? I love your work Judi and would to do a class if there is one online as I couldn't get over to the States....

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Patzy, it IS an on-line course. Very easy to take.
You can find it at the EZ bear university. Cheap and well worth it.

Heather

WA

Kathleen , here is my Leo.  It was rather fun looking back to past posts. bear_grin

Board footer