Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

chris009av Real Deal Bears

b3.jpgSometimes when you are feeling a little low, it pays to just go and wonder through the garden.
I spotted this little Blue Wren in the garden, and he actually posed for some photo's  bear_grin
They are usually so quick that there is no way I can catch them with the camera.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What a beautiful little bird!  We have the Eastern Blue Birds here.  They are my favorites.  It is amazing how God has given us bits of His creation to brighten our lives.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Love the little Blue Wren! How beautiful. Such wonderful colors can be found in Nature........Thanks for the pic.
pandamac

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

What a blessing and a special gift to be able to see such a wonder.How beautiful he is.GOD is an awesome designer bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is a beautiful bird!  I've never seen one before.  Pretty!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Wow amazing colors...

Michelle

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh my goodness...what a change from the sparrows we get here!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Ooooh the blue wren is gorgeous!!!!   bear_shocked   Positively lovely  bear_wub   Thanks for sharing, its really brightened my day  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

My, what a stunning little bird, and I do think he knows it!

hugs,

Brenda

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Ah, what a beautiful bird and great pictures! Isn't is wonderful how God provides for us? Great things and small. Thank you for sharing!  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh, so pretty Chris!!!  You're lucky to snap a photo!  Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a very pretty bird -the little blue wren is!
thanks for sharing Christine.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow, in your garden????? How beautiful! Who needs flowers when there are such lovely, colorful birds???

chris009av Real Deal Bears

I am so glad you all liked the little blue wren, I will have to get out in the garden more often  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I WISH WE HAD SUCH PRETTY BIRDS HERE, MOST OF OURS ARE VERY PLAIN BROWN OR BLACK.

(WHOOPS! I'VE LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON)

TTRedKite.jpg

Every day I see a red kite flying over head. Here is some info about Red Kites.

Red kites are a chestnut red with striking white patches under the wings and a whitish head. Viewed from above, a broad white crescent curves across the inner part of the wings, but it is the underside that produces the most startling image.
The pale grey head is equipped with hooded amber eyes ringed with lemon yellow. The beak wickedly hooked and very sharp, is designed for tearing meat and killing small prey animals.
It has a wingspan of nearly two metres, but a relatively small body weight of 2 - 3 Ibs. This means the bird is incredibly agile, and can stay in the air for many hours with hardly a beat of its wings.
The Kite has excellent eye sight and uses this when over flying the countryside in search of food.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

The Kite is beautiful also  bear_grin How amazing that they can fly. Ever thought about it?

Stellajella Wien

Christine,how lucky you were to catch him on pix!
bear_wub CUUUUUTEEEEE!!!!!

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer