Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

We had a  Station gala just to promote our town and railway station the stalls were all free to local artists and crafters just to show off
Here am I with my bears,
I was next to "Bare Arts Brewery" stall, they are an art gallery specializing in abstract nudes and with a brewery making beer.
as they didn't have a licence to sell beer at the fair they came and gave free samples, I had a veryu happy time lol caught with a glass in my hand

resizeforteddytalk.jpg
meatgala.jpg

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Estelle, your table looks great. Well, of course it would with all those fantastic bears! Sounds like a really nice idea for promoting you town and free is always good! Looks like you had a good time (eh hem...a really good time bear_laugh ), thanks for sharing pics.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The quality of light in that booth is outstanding and what could be better than beer & bruins, both at once?  Great pics!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Estelle your bears look very happy to be sitting right along side all that booze! Only joking the bears look great..what a good way to exhibit your work and for free too...can't be bad. Nice to see you also Estelle.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Your bears look fabulous Estelle - i like the one wearing specs best  bear_wub

Beer looks damn fine too and Shelli's right about that light in the marquee - i must rent one to take me beary pics in.............i wonder if i can get the beer stall with it?

Looks like a nice day for you and the bears Estelle, thanks for posting the pics

Penny  :dance:

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

yes the marquee was like a giant light box, the weather was very poor we kept having heavy rain and thunder and lightening, but inside the white plastic it was lovely and bright.

Celena Oxford

Estelle, your bears are lovely! Great display  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really great bears, Estelle!  Looks like a fun venue!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your Bears look wonderful Estelle and what a lovely table display.
Looks like a fun day and good to see a picture of you.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

It sounds like a great opportunity to educate the public and hopefully have some sale potentials!!!  Great to support your town also.

Thanks for sharing photos!
Danni

Board footer