Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Yipeeeeee!!!!! It's work. Just follow the Sophie instructions to ad banners on your Freewebs site. Is just simple of course once Super Sophie have explained things :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: The first banner i linked is of course the TT banner bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Glad to know my explanations were understandable!!!!

And glad to know I can be helpful!!!

bear_cool

Beary hugs,
SUPER Sophie.  bear_whistle

PS: I use Super Sophie to increase a little bit my self confidense. I am going to work as a teacher so I need to train.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Super Sophie ?? What is that about? I missed something bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Jodi, that's just a joke about myself, as I gave explanations about how to link a picture to a webpage on Freewebs...
I called myself Super Sophie as I came to help Irène from her delicate situation!!!!

I still have a long way to go to be super heroe! and never planned to become one!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

TEE HEE :crackup:  But I have been trying to link things from my sight and I have the trouble of either having a picture that goes no where when clicked on or you see the whole link written out. Very strange. I have gone in to try 3 times and each time I ran up against something different so I deleated it till I can figure it out.I even had a friend look at it and she felt for sure she could do it but it did the same for her.But I will figure it out in time. So some day you will see my favorite links on my web sight but for now you will just have to look at little old me !!!

Board footer