Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Well i just thought i would mention for anyone near Vermont..that we just opened a teddy bear and quilt show at the Emile Gruppe Gallery in Jericho , Vermont.  It runs from Nov 9th thru Dec 17th.
There are some stunning quilts and of course some beautiful bears..represented by a few of our own "teddy talkers"  Sandi Rexford and me! there are 7 bear artists total  ( Jill kenny . Donna Bjerke, Barb Patnode , Roger Bean , Nancy Edmunds, Sany Rexford and Debra Travers ) in adition there are some amazing painting in the gallery full time..watercolors ,oils etc by various artists! there will be a Meet the artist Day sunday Nov 12 from 2-4 pm
hope if your traveling around you'll stop by!!  hugs deb

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

GOodluck with it Deb - gee that's a long show - do you need to be there for the 8 days??

Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I wished I could stop by there Deb, sounds like it is going to be a great show.

Best of luck

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Best of luck with the show. I hope you have a wonderful time. Wish I were closer! bear_original

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Deb,
Thanks for mentioning the show.  Also, thanks for all the running around and work you put into organizing the event for the Bear Artists.  You're a sweet heart.

Sandi

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

oh gee whiz Sandi! you're makin me blush!  Thank you ! and thanks to all of you for the kind words! no we dont have to be ther for the whole time but there is a meet the artist tomorrow ( sunday nov 12 ) 2-4 .  it looks great all set up i think! off to work! hugs to all  deb

Board footer