Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

beary_clairey Luton

0.00.jpg

Now that you've seen the outside view, take a look at the inside view...

0.jpg

It's made entirely of one-way glass!  No one can see you from the outside, but when you are inside it's like sitting in a clear glass box!

Now would you... COULD YOU... use it?!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Um, no LOL!!!!!  I would imagine I'd sit and sit on there with no luck LOL  Like when you have to pee on demand LOL  Oh lord, that woudl freak me out too much!
Danni

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

I'm with Danni. I'd be so freaked out that somebody could really look inside.  I could not go...Amazing they would put it out in the open like that...Oh wait, do you think candid camera is lurking about? No, on second thought, I think its just a "Houston thing". 

Thanks for the great picture. 

Michelle

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

That's one of my recurring nightmares.

Krys SoCal

If it was a working bathroom I would not use it. Too taboo for me plus it's obviously okay to only use it during the day and not at night where a light (if there was one) inside would illuminate the occupant inside. Now what a sight that would be me. Please see following link about the origin of these pictures....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/toilet.asp

Board footer