Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

It seems to have been a while since I have been here.    Glad to be back. bear_original

Wow I am nearly there, just finished my school assessments yesterday after a full 6 weeks to get them done.   

House renovations are nearly done, now looking forward to finished off with painting, floor work etc.  Will post some more pics soon.

Now back to bears and chatting again. And fitting in Christmas of course.  :dance:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sounds like you've been busy.  What kind of renovations did you do?  We're moving next week and want to add an addition and just wondered what you had done and what it's like to live with it.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Glad you're back Karen and that the renos are coming along...yay, schools nearly out.  Yippee you got your assignment finished  :clap:  :dance:
xx sarah

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Chrissie, we have had a family retreat, laundry, toilet and another bathroom added and a room enlarged where the old laundry was, so we have about another 6 squares added.  Its looking great, our builder has been fantastic, but I hate the mess, dirt, dust etc, thankfully I don't have to look at it all day as I work.   I have only had to deal with it when I get home.  It has been nice to come home and see the different stages over the past 3 and 1/2 months. It will be all worth the effort when we are done painting, floorwork and outside retaining walls.
Need to take some new photo's its been a while since I have taken any.

Thanks Sarah I am relieved its over I can get back to some form of normality. :crackup:  :crackup: .

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Karen,

Sounds like you feel like a bit of party!!   :dance:   Congratulations that things are going well - I bet your house will look wonderful once it's done and well worth all the trouble.

It will be wonderful  to have you around a bit more now!
Danni

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Karen I am glad that it is all working out for you...

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks Danni and Patsy.    Your right Danni I do feel like having a party. I have missed chatting to everyone, now I can get going with some christmas things at long  last.  :dance:

Board footer