Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

You're a Boticcelli

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  That's what my family calls a bum!!!

Too funny Dilu!  :crackup:  bear_thumb

No Shelli, you're NOT a bum, just a lovely lady!  bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'd rather be a bum than Camembert.  Dilu, thanks for the sweetness and goop.  I love you, girly!

So, yes, the deadline for signing up is November 30.  At that time I'll whip together my final list and then email it to everyone who has sent ME an email, asking to participate.  There will be "rules" attached which instruct you where and how to send.  I'll try not to burden anyone with ALL international addressees, but you should expect one or two out of your five to go across the seas.

There's still time to sign up, but we're running out!  Be sure to send me your email soon!

I'll post a new thread here letting everyone know when I've sent out the list. That way, in case someone was overlooked, I made an error, or your mail didn't make it to my inbox (hey, it happens; don't get me started), you can still get in last minute.

More later, still on vaca here...

bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:crackup: My thoughts exactly :crackup:

Well done, DiluGirl!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Thanks Shelli!

AndreaM

VermontHarvest Vermont Harvest Primitives
Vermont

Hello all.  I would love to participate.  Shelli, I have sent you an email with my info.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Doreen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

You guys know that I didn't write it....I'm not that clever!  Its a song from a musical called Anything Goes...and was written by Cole Porter.....but it just seemed to fit....I hope Mr. Porter would have agreed

love
dillywonkers

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:crackup: We knew that, Dilu--Cole Porter might have written the lyrics, but you had the brilliant idea of applying them to our Shelli.

I think he'd approve, and I have credentials for saying so. I've actually seen the outside of his onetime house in Williamstown Mass.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I can't wait to get the list, I've got my cards all ready..........................................

I feel like a kid at Christmas, well the Christmas part is right :crackup: \

AndreaM bear_original

Board footer