Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

kk001small2.jpgkksmall.jpgI am proud to announce the birth of my first mohair teddy bear: Miss Kandyce Kayne!
        She is made from Intercals 1" creamy dense alpaca, is fully jointed, glass eyes and a
        heart-warming sweet personality! I am finally getting the look I want from my patterns....after much help from TT. I am very grateful to be a part of such a wonderful group!
   Her brother, Kristopher Kayne... is made from Bear Bottoms wonderful synthetic fur!  I am amazed at the differences the same pattern can have when made from different fur types.
   Thanks for looking at them.......
        Bear Hugs,
            JeannieB bear_original

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

love the pattern either way really really lovely work!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooooooooh I am so inlove with the white bear - she is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.  Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.
Mohair suits you & your bears!!!
Danni

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are both gorgeous-I especially love the white one bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Wow, beautiful bears! I especially love the white one and her little mousie pal. Did you make the mouse too?. bear_wub  Nice work! :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

They are both wonderful. I love the little mouse too!! Very nice work.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jeannie you did a wonderful job!!

Kristopher definitely looks like a boy... and Kandyce (love the names!)  looks like a beautiful sweetheart of a girl!

Teddymakersg Singapore

They are both very nice indeed. The white one put me in a Christmas mood... Aw.... So Sweet!  bear_original

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

kkmo008small.jpgThanks sooo much for the sweet comments... it's nice to know that they are liked! The little mouse is a Folkmanis mouse puppet. I've had him for a few years...he was waiting for that special friend.  Kristopher still has no home....he was upset because he didn't have nice Christmas bows, a stocking or a little mouse friend like his sister; so we let him wear reindeer antlers :crackup:
           Bear Hugs,
               JeannieB bear_original

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Aww Kristopher don't be upset just come and stay at my house for a while  bear_whistle  :crackup:
Jeannie wonderful bears, my favorite just has to be Kristopher  :clap:  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

What sweet faces. Love them both.
Lena 04.gif

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

What wonderful faces you have given them. Beautiful workmanship.
They both look like they could handle a few good hugs!! bear_thumb

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thank you'll for the lovely comments!! I'll give him a hug :hug: !
         Kristopher wants a plane ticket so he can visit his new friend, Vicki!! Thank you!
                        Bear Hugs,
                             JeannieB bear_original

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

They are both so cute Jeannie, the white one is my favourite, her face is so sweet  bear_wub

Board footer