Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

I listed two new bears on e bay last night at 8.00. and almost 24 hours later they are still not showing in the listings. This makes me so mad.I do use a template so i know that they take a little longer to show up, but 24 hours is just stupid. Loads of other new bears are being added all the time.But mine are no where to be seen. bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
Has anyone one else had this happen to them???? It makes me so angry i have paid around £2.95 to list each bear and now i have a day less that people can see them . bear_angry  bear_angry

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I know what you mean, I listed a bear awhile back and even paid for the featured auction, the listing showed up right away and then about 10 minutes later it was gone and not back on the listings for another 3 or 4 hours. So I don't know what happened!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR on ebay!!! LOL

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Ahhh well, after all of my ranting and raving they have finally shown up. bear_grin
But still it took 24 hour to do so. bear_sad  bear_angry

sarahjane Brisbane

I hate that Chloe...and also the fact that by the time they show up they are often not on the first page!!! bear_angry

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

GRR!  Never happened to me - thankgoodness - but that is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eBay won't care - but I do!!1  :hug:
Danni

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, I'll share your GRRRRRRR  bear_angry  At the lost time....Afterall, ebay's made its money on your day of listing when its not there...  bear_angry

BUT I have to say your Jimmy Character made me giggle and smile  bear_grin  He looks soooo like a Bob Marley type of bear, I just had to save him to show hubby later...  bear_grin

Someday when I'm rich I seriously want one of your bears!!!   bear_wub

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry
on eBay I really hate that they do that!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I don't use a template - just ebay's, but if you pay 10 cents to "schedule" an auction for a specific time, they will show up in the listings at the exact chosen time - no waiting!  I hated waiting for mine to show up, so I always scedule a time now.  It's worth 10 cents.

hugs,

Brenda

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Lisa,

I have tried Etsy for my hand bags.  The thing I didn't like about it, was that you had to keep adding stuff to be not back in the 100s of 1000s of pages.  It's a great concept, and things seem to sell, but cheaper arty type things.. Not sure how bears would do, they seemed rather out of place on there to me.
Danni

sarahjane Brisbane

You guys are coming up with some WONDERFUL avatars.  All of them are great but Tami's, Sarah Jane's and especially Chloe's just really jump out at me with the crisp colors and clarity.  All I can say is WOW!

Awww thanks Lisa.... :hug:

K Pawz Guest

I had that happen a while ago Chloe, and it is very frustrating!!! :hug:
Hugs,
Krista

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Chloe

I know exactly how you feel, before Christmas I listed a bear as Featured Plus and it did not appear for 12 hours, I was so upset especially when I had paid additional costs approx £11.00 to list, and mine was only a 5 day listing.  I just had to put it down to the volume of listings.  It might not have helped with your listings that it was a 10p listing day yesterday, so volumes were high.  Saying that though it doesn't make sense because I listed a bear on .com and it appeared just as I had pushed the submit listing - how weird!

Good Luck with your bears on eBay.

Best wishes for 2007 lets hope it brings plenty of bear sales.

JACQUI bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Chloe if this happens to you again go to the home page and click on 'live help' located near the upper right-hand side of your screen.  A box will pop up and you will be able to chat live with an ebay employee.  They are very polite and helpful.  Best of luck to you.

Board footer