Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Can I just compliment you all on your fantastic Avatarsbear_thumb 

They are really beautiful works of art.  :clap:  :clap:  I know some of you talented souls have made special ones for Christmas but they are all gorgeous.  (No names - no pack drill as they say)

I find I get a bit disoriented when people change them too often because I have associated them visually with certain people ( that's their job right!!!!!! :doh: ) but I know you all like like a change.

Anyway - just thought I'd congratulate you all - heaven knows what you'll come up with in 2007.

There are some scrumptious creations about too - many of you obviously weren't taking it easy over Christmas -  :crackup:   :crackup:

K Pawz Guest

I totally agree with you Sandra, I just changed mine from the Christmas greeting one, sorry for the confusion! I got itchy fingers over Christmas and finished two commision bears!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I agree it confuses me also , the new avatars because they help me to identify who is talking ....But  I am guilty of changing mine for Christmas. And if I knew how to do it my self I am sure I would change more often . So I am 2 sided about it !! But having your picture under it helps.I just want back to my first one and some day you may see a new one. bear_grin

Board footer