Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

Crikey.JPGCrikey.JPGHere is Crikey my bear in honor of Steve Crikey Irwin. You may remember his death earlier this year. A big shock to us all here in OZ and all over the world. I sent him to his wife and children. The picture is a bit fuzzy and that is a snake that is hanging around his neck. I have also since this photo was taken found him a great little crock to go with him.
Thank you for looking.
Lena.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I saw him when you first made him Lena - I think he's great and such a wonderful thing for you to do. Did you hear anything back from Terri and the kids?

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

A very special character..

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a lovely tribute bear Lena.  You've done a grand and very thoughtful job.  :clap:  :clap:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Lena: what a wonderful tribute to Steve Irwin. Here in USA his show was very popular on the Animal Network. I hope his wife and son find comfort in your gift.

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

What a thoughtful gesture! I really miss that guy. What a character! bear_original
Aeri

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful Bear, Lena and what a very thoughtful gift to bring comfort.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I think he is really adorable.  Loved him from the first though.

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

Thank you girls. And no Gemma I have not heard backfrom them yet. But I would think that they have tons and tons of stuff from the public to get through. And even if I do not hear I am happy to give the gift.
Lena 14.gif

Board footer