Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Hello, Does anyone know where I can buy plastic pellets in bulk in the uk? I buy lots of little £2.00 bags every time I go to a teddy fair but I seem to use around 1 1/2 bags for each large bear (I like them heavy) so its working out quite expensive.If you know of any where I could buy them by the sack load I would be very greatful. bear_grin  bear_grin

clare14 Country Bears
England

I do Chloe, go to www.noblecraft.co.uk - excellent for all fillings for bears, even sell mohair & Ultrasuede & stuff too!!   :hug:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Oh Clare, thats great thankyou so much, do you know, I had noblecraft saved in my favorites and never thought to look there bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko
Good job your on the ball. bear_grin

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Yep, I use Noblecraft too.  Word of advice is to purchase as much as possible in one order, to make the £8.90 delivery charge work for you.  It's a standard charge for whatever you buy, so I always buy a 25kg box of filler with my pellets.  The service is great and delivery is guaranteed 'next day'.

Board footer