Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

djbbears Queensland

Am just curious about the needlefelting have a kit here and well after trying for awhile and stabbing myself :doh: have gone back to the furry ones, with some of the great work on here how do you needlefelt some of the say gusset or something like that onto the mohair, its been bugging me, there is probably a simple way but just carn't get my noggin(head) around it.....Back to you ladies bear_flower

Debbie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Debbie,
Check out the Needlefelting Forum here on TT... browse the topics there... I'm sure you'll find some answers!!
In fact... here's a great thread!
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=9647

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hey Debbie,
the really, really simple answer is to place wool on bear head and start jabbing your felting needle into it. That's it!

Then once you get the hang of that, you can pre-felt some shapes, sew them onto the head , then felt further from there.

If you go into the 'tips and tricks' section here, search for needle felting. You'll fine TONNES of info there.

djbbears Queensland

Thanks Daphne and Heather......must have missed the thread as I take a break and come on get on the puter and scroll through a lot but must have missed it.......thanks again bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie

Board footer