Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Fellow TT'rs,

I can only say "Thank You" to everyone at TT who (without knowing) lit a fire under me to submit an entry to the contests.  As some of you know, last year was not very good for my husband who had colon cancer, surgery and chemotherapy.  The teddy bears were put on the back burner for most of the year and we were pretty much confined to home.  Very few bears were made and I struggled to get the piece finished for TBAI show.   My "away from reality time" was reading posts on Teddy Time.  After reading all the comments, suggestions, etc. for taking pictures and making entries for the contests, I thought ......"I want to be a participant, ......I want to be like the other TT'rs and give it a try."    So I made the deadline and entered the contests.

Treatments are finished and my hubby is recovering, thank God.  Life is good again and receiving a TOBY nomination has been the cherry on top for me.   I can only say "Thank You" to you all in the forum for keeping me "in the know" while we were convalescing and for instilling the desire to be a participant. 

Hugs,

Wanda

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Wanda... you've been thru so much!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   and a very deserving CONGRATULATIONS!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Three cheers for Wanda ,and special Amen's and Thank Yous to God that your honey is recovering!

I'm not sure which was the best piece of news here, but I am so happy for you both!

dilu

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I hope that this is a year full of good things for you Wanda! Really hard times make the victories even sweeter don't they?
Cheryl bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh well done Wanda...I don't know, but when you go through so much, 'someone' looks out for you and finds some way to balance things out....I know it happens to me all the time.  enjoy the happiness while it lasts, your bears are gorgeous   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It couldn't have happened to a nicer or more talented, modest and humble lady, Wanda.  You're incredibly deserving and could have won with your TBAI piece last year, too, in my opinion anyway... that, or any of your other darling bears.

My own Carson Creation is one of the snuggliest, cuddliest pieces in my collection and I treasure my little MACARONI with all my heart!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I'm so glad your husband is doing better and things are sunnier for you now. bear_flower
Big congratulations!! :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wanda, kudos and bravo to you . . . your work is to-die-for!  And congratulations to your hubs for enduring an awful year of sickness and treatment, ending in a victorious recovery!  Hooray for you both!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Wanda!! I hope that this will be a much better year.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Wanda, you are really a wonderfullly beautiful person.  There's just somethin' about you I believe.

I am so glad you got a nomination, you deserve it!  Give that hubby of yours a hug from me!
Danni

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Wanda may congratulations...I am delighted...your work is amazing!!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aw Wanda, you have endured so much without complaint. I simply love your bears and am so happy for you!
Congratulations!
Hugs
Sonya

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Wanda it is a well deserved award too.. you went through alot last year so lets hope that this is the start of a fantastic year for you..

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Thank you Sarah, Patsy, Sonya, Danni, Terrie, Sue Ann, Bonnie, Shelli, Cheryl, Dilu, Laura and anyone else I may have missed.

You have proved once again how compassionate you all are here at TT.  My husband and I cherish you all.

Hugs,

Wanda

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hooray, Wanda!! I'm so pleased to hear your husband is on the mend and that you have ventured back and gotten recognized, to boot! Big hugs to you! :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Praise

GOD

!! I am so glad to hear things are turning around !!! Your bears are wonderful  keep up the good work !!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Wanda,
     CONGRATULATIONS for all things - your hubby's return to health AND your Toby nomination!  I'm so glad 2007 is bringing good things to your life  - you both deserve it!

hugs,

Brenda

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Wanda, I am so glad your hubby is better and hope the two of you have a wonderful 2007!  And your TOBY was so very, very well deserved!  My mom and I are both so happy for you, sweet lady.  Big hugs from New York!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kelly

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Congratulations Wanda :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: You certainly deserve it. There's an angle looking over you. bear_wub

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Wanda and so glad to hear of your Toby nomination and your husbands return to health.
May 2007 be a great year for you.

Hugs
Carolyn
  bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulations Wanda !! :clap:
I do I do admire your works !  bear_wub
I hope this " 2007" year will be a
better and greater year for you and your family.
:hug:

Board footer