Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks to Sandra for my lovely profile published in this issue.  Its lovely to see it in print. :dance:

And congratulations to our Patsy for a lovely project  and Karen Alderson for a real sweet miniature who also  has been published in this issue.

Congratulations to anyone else on this board that also appears.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Congratulations Karen on a wonderfull profile which I enjoyed emensly.
Also cangrats to Patsy and Karen A and all other contributers.
Special Congrats to Sandra, I thoughly enjoyed this issue, what a wonderfull job.
It was lovely to see your mark on the issue, certanly made a huge diference.

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

Thanks ..... :redface: ...it's nice to know that the work is appreciated but I still have along way to go to get it where I want it ti go.........its little baby steps while I get my balance and footing :dance:  :dance:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!

:dance:  :clap:  :dance:   

I'm yet to get my hands on a copy, but I can't wait

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Congrats go to everyone!!!!
Danni

sarahjane Brisbane

Congratulations everyone who appears in this issue....I can't wait to get my copy!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, that's super, you guys!  Way to go!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thanks Karen, good profile on you and your bears. Thanks also everyone it is good to see your pojects in print it is one way to keep your name out there. I did the project expecting it to be in a later addition but Sandra put it in this one as they didn't want two Polars in the one issue.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations to all who are in Bear Creations - I am looking forward to receiving my copy.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Congratulations everyone ! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Thanks everyone;)  It was funny to see my teeny little dwarf on the cover with all the giant bears hehe.....
     Funny Patsy we have never met but when I saw your bear in there  I was excited for you too, even tho I know your work and not you personally hehe- are you going to the Blacktown show again this year? Be nice to say hi in person!
     And even tho I did it privately-  more Congrats to Karen and Sandra- lots of lovely pics in your story Karen bear_original  and I can only imagine the work that went into organising that issue Sandra- keep up the good work! :clap:  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Huge congratulations everyone that made it in this issue.  It is a wonderful magazine and I'm sure Sandra is doing an awesome job as editor. I really enjoy this magazine, but can't buy it locally anymore.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh I love this magazine and I am sad along with Tammy as I must order it online now from out west and pay twice the price  bear_cry  I cannot even browse the magazine first but must purchase site unseen . I adore the magazine but with what I pay for the magazine and postage, I would like to see what I am buying first bear_whistle  I will go ahead and order this one as soon as it's available in Canada.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thank you everyone, I will not post profile articles on the board, if you wish to take a look even though it is a little small they are on my website http://www.geocities.com/karensalton/publications.htm

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats, it is always fun and rewarding to see your creations in print bear_grin

Board footer