Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

ssp2fur2.jpg
ssp2fur3.jpg

ssp2fur5.jpg

Is nearly finished..
Well his head and body have not been completely closed up, they just LOOk like they have, the head is just pinned on at the moment. I want to do more with the nose and with shading. Also more with the paws, but until the joint for the neck arrives he'll do.
Tomorrow I'll start the next chapter on the 'teddy design' course, I'm loving it.

These pic's aren't good, as it's night here and bad light, but it give you a little idea, what he's like. (the bottom pic is closest to his true colour)
In these pic's he looks a little foxy or angry, but he doesn't look fox like or annoyed,he has a smile really bear_grin

For my first bear, I'm pleased so far.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

How cute!!!   bear_wub  I think you've done a really nice job for a first bear.  Hard to believe its not even finished....I think it looks wonderful  bear_thumb

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb He's wonderful Sandy!!!  Are you sure he's your first bear.......just teasing! bear_whistle Really, give yourself a huge pat on the back.....you did great!!  Looking forward to seeing more bears from you in future bear_thumb ........................

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WOW GOOD JOB !!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

he's very cute! I love his face

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

He's just great! Welcome to the world of bear making. Be prepared... it is very addicting.  bear_wacko
Aeri

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

ssp2furfeet.jpg

Thank you for the positive comments bear_original I had another 1st doing his paws.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

You have done a wonderful job!!!  bear_original

K Pawz Guest

:clap:  :clap: Awesome job Sandy!!! Are you serious that this is your first bear??? If so you have done a smash up job on him!!!

Hugs,
Krista

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Well done Sandy!  He's really lovely bear_thumb
My first bear was the teddy equivelent of a 'stick man' bear_grin

AndreaM

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Great first bear, Sandy!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

You've done a great job on him! And hey, I just looove the "teddy ferret" in your avatar! I have gotten three ferrets at home (alive once I mean bear_tongue ) and I know that I just HAVE to make some stuffed ferrets! I just haven't figured out the pattern yet... wish me good luck with that  bear_rolleyes

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales
Jennie wrote:

You've done a great job on him! And hey, I just looove the "teddy ferret" in your avatar! I have gotten three ferrets at home (alive once I mean bear_tongue ) and I know that I just HAVE to make some stuffed ferrets! I just haven't figured out the pattern yet... wish me good luck with that  :rolleyes:

I'll have to change the ferret pattern now and give it some joints..lol at the moment they are sewn in legs and arms, as I'd never done joints before. Good luck with making ferrets, I want to make lots of different ferrets in future too.  bear_grin

Thank you every one for the kinds comments.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

OMGosh, Sandy, he's GREAT!!!  And look at those paws!!  You did a magnificent job on your FIRST bear!!  I can't even imagine how they'll look when you're a seasoned and well addicted bear artist!!!

Kimberly W.

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

What a lovely bear, and this your first attempt, the feet are great.  I bet you have the bug!

Bravo! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs
Jacqui

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Great job Sandy. Love the paws.....

Board footer