Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Candy9ColorCro.JPG Hi,
I'd like to share a photo of a 3 1/2in. crochet bear. He's going to live with Kim of
KimBee bears who I met here on TT. She challenged me to make a bear with candy.
The pattern is Berta Henson-Minten 2006 crochet calendar pattern. The candy & cookies are
my own crochet stitches.
I must mention I submitted a photo to the FACE BOOK, my copy has not arrived. I'm told that
he's on page 49......... Monday is a holiday Presidents Day our postal mail will not be delivered.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Donna A.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

he he he... I can't wait to get this fella!  isn't he cute!?! bear_wub  bear_wub I am such a humungo sweet tooth that he and I will get along just fine!!!

Still plugging along trying to get yours done, hun!  Been so so busy!!!  :doh:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

hE IS A CUTE ONE.  LUCKY KIM!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

FYI... in case there is any confusion... that is  pink JELLYBEAN lol  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh my gosh, that is SO cute!!  And that is really clever, those crocheted sweets!  I looked at the sweets in passing with the bear, then read the description, then had to go back and look again because I thought they were real candy! lol  bear_wacko  GREAT job; LUCKY you KimBee! I'm green with envy!  bear_original  :hug:  bear_wub

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I  know, I thought the sweets were real too when I first saw the pics! they are making my sweet tooth want to act up!  bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wowee, Donna . . . that is one really cute vignette!!  Lucky, lucky Kim!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Very cute !!!! :lol

:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Donna, this set is adorable!!  I was thinking to myself "huh, that tootsie pop has a different texture to it..wonder where it's from" and now I'm reading you MADE the sweets!!  Too cute

:hug:
~Chrissi

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

Board footer