Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share a couple of photos with you.

This is "Snow Bear and the Seven Dwarf Hares"  She is my original design and the bunnies too.

I would have entered her in the ACE Awards but can't because I am an instructor at E-Bearz University.  That makes me ineligible.SNOW_WHITE_F5_RESZ.jpg  I took the first photo and the second one was taken professionally.

I know the pics ar a bit large but they need to be so you can see the Dwarf hares. Thanks for letting me share!SNOW_WHITE_FULLpr.jpg  Also,if you haven't noticed....snow bear is also in my avatar.;)

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Glorious! Will she be a TOBY/Golden Teddy entry for you for 2006?  She's certainly up to the task..!!!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oh Judi..I can't see them, what happened to the pictures ? There are little red x's where they should be ....Winney

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Judi,

You just tickle me pink!  So funny and so adorable...I did recognize her, by the way, because I have been trying to study the fur thing you did around her eyes.

I think you surrounded the eyes with leather cording, and then trimmed around but let fur get longer and longer as you moved out. That is one trim job.

Tell us what you really did.  OK?

And thank you for sharing those bears-Seeing the beautiful work that everyone does here is inspiration, and just plain fun!

Dilu

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Actually I like the first picture better, I think it is cuter the way some of the bunnys have gone hoping off- which we all know is something bunnies will do.

Yep, that one has my vote.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you very much , Ladies!  Yes, Shelli, I want to enter her into the Toby/Golden Teddy for  next time.   

Does anyone know of any other contests out there that she and her bunnies would be right for?

Dilu, yes I corded around her eyes and needle felted the eye area closest to her eyes.  The white mohair you see is behind the felting.

:):):):D:D:D:D:cool:

dawdlebears Posts: 11

WOW!!!!! Stunning!!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Judy, How creative ,they are absolutely Stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Just popping in real quick this AM and to see this stunning piece of work!  WOW Judi!!

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Judi,

I saw this vignette somewhere else recently, either Bears & Buds or NCTB.  Anyhow, they are quite a vision!!  Definitely a piece destined for greatness.  Those bunnies are adorable; and Snow Bear, her eyes are simply captivating!! bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Judi,
I just love your work! These are the cutest little bunnies and as for the bear WOW!!! She is beautiful, I am sure they will stand the highest chance of any award that you enter them for. I will look forwards to seeing any new attitions to your fantastic bear family.
BIG BEAR HUGS

Jane :)
my websites    http://www.doodlebears.co.uk

http://www.craftyfolksads.co.uk

Board footer