Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hello everyone-As I have mentioned before,I am technologically challenged and still can't figure out how to send pictures of my bears for you all to see.However ,a store in Shakespeare,On.has agreed to take some of my bears on consignment.This in itself was thrilling as I never have much luck at shows, only selling one or two.Everyone tells me how wonderful they are but proceed on and buy someone else's bears.Sue, the owner, emailed me to tell me that my bears are up on her web-site, www.bearsami.com. I finally feel like an artist!! If anyone has an extra few minutes to look at my bears today, I would really appreciate it and if you have any ideas for improvements or ideas on how I can sell please let me know.I don't want to have to give up but I need to have a market in order to avoid the discouragement that I was feeling.Hopefully something good will happen at the bear store!

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Congratulations Jane! You must be so excited :dance:
My only advice on dealing with stores (on consignment) is to make sure that you have a very detailed contract that outlines what happens if...say for instance a piece is stolen or damaged. Don't worry though, it is strictly a precaution and I'm sure your bears won't be there long enough - they'll fly off the shelves!
Best Wishes
Cheryl bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I just had a look at your bears Jane and they are gorgeous bear_wub  bear_wub .I am sure they will fly off the shelves bear_thumb
Laurie :hug:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Jane, I just checked out the web site and your bears look great! My only advice is that it would be nice to know the size of them - at least I didn't see any sizes listed - hope I didn't miss that???

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jane,
     Your bears look wonderful!  You must be over the moon - congratulations.

hugs,

Brenda

Lynn Wisconsin

Jane:

I took a look at the web-site and your bears are fantastic!!!!  I don't think they will stay there long. 

Good Luck
Lynn

puca bears puca bears

Congratulations, Jane.....a huge confidence boost for you! I looked at the website and your bears are LOVELY......I'm sure this is the start of something BIG for you - they will be flying out of the shop...
huggies
Maria (also technologically challenged!!!)

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Jane... How exciting!!!!!  I love Lady Rose Sommersby.... she's just beautiful.... so nostalgic!

:hug:  :hug:

Kim Basta

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

First thing I noticed ..same as Edie...no sizes.......I think it is important.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great bears, Jane . . . congratulations!

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Congratulations Jane
That´s wonderful news. :clap:
I had a look on your bears and they are so lovely.  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful bears Jane and how exciting for you.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jane you said you feel like an artist... YOU ARE AN ARTIST !!!! Good job !! Wonderful bears !

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

http://hungrymoon.tripod.com/1artist.htm

this link should take you straight to Janes page at the bear shop.
Your bears are lovely Jane. Well done bear_thumb
I'm waiting for the day that my critters will be eagerly sort after by stores.
I gather this means that you   ARE A SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy :dance:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jane, you are too cute....congratulations!  every step forward is to be cheered on!

dilu

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh well done Jane, I'm loving the little cottage your bears are living at now, so pretty!  And your bears are delightful, I like Master Ronald Laing the best.  Congratulations  :hug:

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Way to go Jane!!!!! This should be a huge confidence booster for you. I hope you sell everyone of the bears that are in the store
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Thank you so so much everyone for taking time to look at my bears and send me such wonderful,encouraging comments.The shop is really adorable and Sue, the owner is so talented.She is going to add the heights of the bears as suggested.Thanks again everyone.You are all terrific! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

congratulations_03.gif
Jane it's good to finally see some of your bears!

Board footer