Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Just when my stomach was starting to feel better! Thanks for that mental pic - I'll never eat one of those again too. Unfortunately they are my Dad's favourite so I have to buy them for him each week but his eyesight is almost gone so he'd never see anything like that.

Marion

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GAG . . . we need to get this thread back on growlers!!  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

GRRRRROWWLLL :D

Um,so what do you ladies think of growlers.....

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

O.k I promise I'll behave.  I think my daughters giddy excitement has rubbed off on me.  I'll be good now bear_happy

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Ha,haaaaaaaa,ha (LMAO)moo,ops bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Glad to see you on her Shari.  Try not to injure anymore muscles laughing. bear_grin

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Tammy said :

Glad to see you on her Shari

Thanks Tammy,I'll get "off her" when she hollers bear_grin bear_grin

Laughing good for the muscles bear_original

Hugs,Shari.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I think I hear her hollering !!!  Funny typo  !  I think I'm going to die laughing -  bear_grin  O.k I really have to sign off until tomorrow.  Have fun girls/guys.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Okay, Ye of little faith, bear_laugh

Check this out. It's the voice a baby bear:

http://www.sound-effect.com/sounds/anim … /Bear3.wav

So there bear_tongue ,
Eileen

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Tammy YUCK ! That happened to me once a looooong time ago .

Now... they are suppose to put a" Use by date " on many items..don't know about chocolate. However, I always look at the bar before I eat it..kind of a habit now. If the bar looks whitish, discolored  or  crumbly on the edges...then its bad.Take it back !..Winney

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Wow . . . that sounds almost like a HUMAN baby!!!  My Steiff's growler most definitely sounds like either a cow or sheep - a sick one at that!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

well, thanks for the info on growlers. I've always wondered if they would be worth my time. Now I can buy something else, instead of a growler.

Judi... I have the soap with the panda on it and one with the parrot on it. Those are the ony 2 I've seen. But I even buy refils, so I can keep my cool coap containers.

A maggot in a chocolate bar!!!! GROSS!! Was the package opened before you opened it?? I must know. ewwwwwww

Heather

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

American chocolate does not even come CLOSE to English chocolate!  Not fair!

Daphne, you and I are NOT supossed to be even thinking about chocolate...Blood sugars.  You too Laura...I know you're out there!

Dilu, did you ever make that chocolate bear yet?  Pictures!

Why can't someone make sugar free chocolate taste as good as the real thing?  again...not fair.

Growlers..they should not sound like a sheep "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba" but a constant bellering like a calf  baaaaaaaaaaa.  I'm NOT KIDDING, that is what baby bears really sound like ...heard it on Animal Planet.  Bears don't growel like a lion does.  It's more like a deep bellering.  Scarey.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Eileen...that DID sound like something that wasn't feeling well. .... very scarey

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_ermm I agree, Judi,

I don't know what motivated the cub's cry, but it sounds as if it's in some distress and wanting its mom!

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

So ... I'm at WalMart this evening looking for a Hershey Special Dark bar for my hubby and I come across a Cadbury Dairy Milk bar.  Wonder if that's just the US marketing of the Caramilk bar?  Didn't buy one tho.  Next time maybe. Hmmmm ...

a020.gif

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Deb,we have Cadbury Dairy Milk and Caramilk.I actually have two kids selling both and Jersey Milk also.About 40 bars of chocolate in the house right now and no money bear_sad to buy them.Wonder if I can trade a bear for all those bars..... bear_tongue Try explaining that to the school bear_grin

Hugs,shari.

Pages:

Board footer