Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

After seeing Sonya's new beautiful babies, I thought it would be fun to post our pets pictures, I am sure this has done before but I missed it and would love to see everyones, furry or non furry kids.
This Bella my little chihuahua

0bella.jpg

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

What a sweet little girlie you have there, Jodi.  Yes, it's been done before, but we love to share our four-legged babies so  . . . this is Bear, who I got from Animal Control Shelter last summer, He's almost 6 years old and a Corgi/Pomeranian mix.  Then there's Buster, my Boston Terrier who is also 6.  We've had him since he was 1. (He's giving Paige a good sloppy kiss for her 21st birthday.)
bear2_Medium.jpgBuster_kissing_Paige_Medium.JPG

K Pawz Guest

OMG I love them!!! Must go root for some, be back soon!! We actually had a photographer in recently to take pictures for a calendar that the animal rescue I am with is doing I will see if I can post some of those!

hugs
Krista

hucklebearypatch Posts: 20

Here are a few of my pet pics
This is my pride and joy, My paint girl "Abbie" bear_grin
abbie.jpg

Here is my Sharpei, "Bea"...she's sitting in front of our firepit in the back yard....we were havin' a few drinks and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows :)
bbq6.jpg

Here is my 98 lb. Lab, "Duke"
IMG_5290.jpg

Now this is not pet but this is my Hubby petting real Tigers....it was scary to watch and the male tiger decided to wrap his paws around my husband's ankle and he licked and licked his pant leg and shoe until his pants and shoe were soaking wet.....

IMG_7498.jpg

Another one
IMG_7497.jpg

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I personally don't have a pet of my own, but my mum has a beautiful birman cat, called Molly, who we are looking after for her for a few days whilst my parents are away, and she is sat on my lap as I type!!  She seems to enjoy her little holidays where she comes to live with us , and she makes herself at home very quickly!!

Molly.jpg

The following pictures are when I had done a practice 'set-up' of my stall, at home, before a show, and Molly had come to visit.  You can see that she is happily looking at the bears in the first photo, but she just couldn't resist trying to take one in the second photo!!! 

100_2738.jpg

100_2739.jpg

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Luv the pet topics bear_laugh

Love your second pic there Samantha!  Just trying to sneak a little one for herself bear_grin

I can't upload pics right now...at my sisters helping with the new baby  bear_wub ...but I did add a new page to my web site a little while back called About The Woods . The first "about" is about our fur kids.  To see pics of all our furballs just click on this link  bear_original

http://catherwoods.com/AbouttheWoods.htm

:hug:
~Chrissi

K Pawz Guest

Okay so here goes...these are just a few of ours that stuck around for the photo shoot when the photographer came in to take their pictures for a rescue animal calendar...
First off we have Leopold my 120lb Shepherd Malamute cross, whom we rescued 2 years ago as a 9 week old puppy
Leo.jpg
And this is Emma my tiny little girl who we rescued late last year at 3 months of age after she had been abused and starved
Emma.jpg
This is Salvador a sweet kitty we rescued who had been taken away from his mother way to soon and was being kept in a chicken wire cage at a flea market at 4 weeks of age
Salvador.jpg
This is Buzz, his mom was going to be put to sleep by the pound while she was still pregnant, but we took her in to have her babies safely and nobody wanted to adopt Buzz so we kept him
Buzz.jpg
This is Darby, our gorgeous blue eyed boy, he was the pick of the litter for somebody when he was born and then they never came to get him, by that time he was 12 weeks old and needed his real home so we adopted him
Darby.jpg
And this is Sebastian another little guy who's mom we took in from the cold to have her babies safely and Sebastian is just one of the 4 that we kept of her babies
Sebastian.jpg

We have a few more hanging about in the house, all of whom we love to pieces but they are the shyer kind and don't really come out for anyone other than us.
hugs,
Krista

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

PhotoP4080227.JPG

My Cocker Spaniel named Panda.

Donna Armstrong.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Ziggy--Bubba-400-pix.jpgBubba and Ziggy

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jodi !! I can't believe you have a Chihuahua !! I have wanted one for years !! There is another thing !!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

cute pics!  We don't have any pets yet.  We just moved into our house a couple of months ago.  I really want a rescue dog, hopefully a cocker spaniel.  That's the only dog I've had, and my mom has 2 of them that we get to see a lot.  DH said we could look this summer. 

Donna,
I love your cocker!   bear_wub

JoAnne,
I know it was your husband that pet them, what did the tigers feel like?  Were they soft?

ginny Blankie Bears
East Chatham

This isn't my pet--but she is in the family! This is a cool picture of my daughter Jen's sheep "Spunky"--My daughter is 25 and is headed to Cornell vet school in the fall where she will train to be a large animal vet. She has been living on managing this sheep farm for a few years now. Spunky was bottle-raised and Jen plans to take her and a few others to Ithaca with her.  We also think that Spunky, now 2, may be pregnant. Does that make me a Grandmother?? Spunkfinal.jpg

Oh My Gosh these pictures are wonderful!!!!!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wonderful pictures and "fur kids"!!!

I have 2 photos because I don't have a group shot of all 4 Girls yet....

all3portrait.jpg

and Pandora came to live with us last November.... she was returned to her breeder (a friend of ours) we were happy to "help out"  bear_grin

pandora-1.jpg

Densteds Densteds
Website

Picture-016.jpgcooper-2-005-Small-Small.jpgHarry.jpgWhat great pet pics, here's my family
Firstly Harry the Maltese, a rescue dog I got him at 8mths, now 6..
Cooper a Poodle x Shih Tzu, another rescue dog Cooper is also 6
and our lovely Bridget cat, from the RSPCA she is 4...

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Love the pics!

Wish I had a picture of my bunny, I miss her and can't find any pictures.

Here are a few of my pets as I couldn't choose just one to share!

DSCF0163.jpg

My weird cat sleeping on needles.......
kitty5.jpg

kitty10.jpg

You may think he's ugly, but he is cute and fuzzy! LOL
tt_spider.jpg

TT_fugee1.jpg

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh everyone has such sweet babies!!! I love animals.. We have 1 baby, a 4yr old Westie named
Tiffani, and spoiled it not even the word for it! She does have her own website!  bear_original  These are my favorite pictures of her.

http://www.dollsndreams.com/tiffani.html

tiff04.jpg

tiff40.jpg

tiffbd22.jpg

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi,

Love all the cute animals!!

Here's mine, her name is Qi Qi;a black-masked lovebird.

qiqi.jpg

hugs, Sheila

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dara.jpgOh I just love all your pictures of your pets...what a great thread. Here is my beloved Dara. He is a Standard Blue Point Siamese. The second picture is of Dara and my apple face Seal Point Siamese named Coco.
Coco_and_Dara.jpg

PaintsNMinis Sidhe Bears
Vienna, NJ

oooo, so many cute furkids! 
I can't post pics of all of ours, it would take up too much bandwidth... 22 horses, 6 dogs, 3 parrots, 9 finches, 34 day old banty chicks, geese, ducks, feral cats, house cats... lol. 

This is Nik & Sahara.  Long story on both of them, but both were saved from the slaughterhouse (in Nik's case... 3 times I saved his sorry self bear_original  tn_ns23d.gif

This is Athena, one of our Paints, (aka Doc Side Bar).
athena.jpg

This is Bella, my constant shadow, German Shepherd that was rescued on the streets of Taipei, Taiwan and came here to live.  She's 15 yrs old now, and has yet to slow down *sigh*
bella.jpg

My Paint stallion, Mac (Mighty Awesome Cita)
DSC00843.JPG

Venus, Harlequin macaw that talks too much bear_original
venus1.jpg

Annie (black) & SeaAira (brown)
snowdogs.jpg

Well, that's at least *some* of them bear_original
Robyn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Brindle_on_black.jpg
This is Brindle, a calico.
Miss_Baby_2.jpg
This is Miss Baby, a calico Manx.
Pixie_on_window_sill.jpg
This is Pixie, a Russian Blue.
Misty_for_TT.jpg
This is Misty, a long haired calico.
Bailey_and_Toby.jpg
And this is Bailey (cairn terrier) and Toby (Lhasa apso).

All of our babies are rescue animals.  Misty is the oldest at 16 1/2 and Bailey is the youngest at 1 1/2.

Denise your cat looks like my cat

0kitty.jpg

they are kitty twins, but mine is so fat she looks like she ate her twin

. bear_grin

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Well, I just had to join in with pics of our beloved animals and I loved looking at everyone else's, very much a big animal lover me and the hubby.
I thought I would throw in a family picture of when I had the Lhasa Apsos - starting at the top of the steps is Mini then second daughter Lola then first daughter Katy and then grandaughter Annie but now we are owned and loved by Millie is 2 years old and is a Norwich Terrier - Amy is 17months old and is a Mini Smooth Dachund. I have so many more pictures of other dogs which we have had but too many to share.

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

group4sm.jpg

Milliehead.jpg

Amysunning1.jpg

Densteds Densteds
Website
Jodi Moisan wrote:

Denise your cat looks like my cat

they are kitty twins, but mine is so fat she looks like she ate her twin

. :lol:

Hey Jodi, they would probably look like Laurel & Hardy together, your girl looks like she really enjoys her dinner..my
Bridget is very active, she likes working out ha ha!!! chasing mice in the paddocks..
love your little Bella, what a sweetie!

Wow Lyn, I love your Lhasa's, I had one for 12 years, poor little fellow is passed on now, but they are the most gorgeous dogs...

Beautiful pictures everyone, it's lovely to see all the furkids! & some feathered too!!!
oh! and I forgot the woolly jumper... :crackup:  :crackup:

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

These are some of my pets....I dont have pics of guinea pigs or one of my kitties..she is camera shy

very_pregnant_Cleo_4-12-07_001.jpgThis is my VERY pregnant Cleo
cletus_and_sherman.jpg

This is Sherman and Cletus....Cletus is the dad to Cleo's puppies (he is the smaller of the two)

Biggles_and_Cleo_Sept_13_2004_004.jpg

This is our BIG dopey dog, Mr Bigglesworth. He is so patient with the small dogs

dogs_10-19-04_001a.jpg

family_030.jpg

This is one of my kitties, Skunk

Pages:

Board footer