Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Hi everybody,

I have "reworked" my website and would love to hear your comments as well as suggestions. Thank you for looking!
Here is the link: http://www.bearkidz.com/

Hugs,
bear_original Marion

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Went and looked, very nice,

I like the colors especially not too bright, calm serene, and love that you have it in English and German, and i thought you had it laid out logicaly and nicely.  also for some odd reason everything was working quickly!

good job

dilu

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

looks good.  All the pictures came up really fast.  I agree with Dilu that the colors are serene. 

I hope you can come visit our store one day in Lighthouse Point.   bear_original

PaintsNMinis Sidhe Bears
Vienna, NJ

Beautiful!  I agree, serene colors, and VERY fast loading (I hate waiting for flash, videos, and huge photos to load).

Love all the bears too, of course, it is so hard to believe they are crocheted!

Robyn

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great new website Marion - the pastel  colours are pretty and your bears are adorable.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Looks great Marion...easy on the eye with lovely bears. No long delays in loading  :photo: , well done!

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Thank you to everyone bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  who took the time to check out my website.

I appreciate your comments since these are helping me to make my site visitor friendly and to get feedback on how appealing it is to a visitor.
It also helps me to know that the site uploads fast and is easily to navigate.

At first I was not sure about the background colors and wanted simply to stay plain white. Then I decided on the pastel colors to achieve a "nursery feel", since my bears are mainly baby bears.

Thank you again bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs,
bear_original Marion

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I enjoyed your site, too. Every time I see one of your bears I have to remind myself tha they are crocheted. Amazing!

puca bears puca bears

Hi Marion
meant to write yesterday..but.....
anyway - I LOVe the new website - it really suits your delightful bears...I always find it hard to believe that they AREN'T made from mohiar fabric!
big huggies from an ultra-warm (for the time of year!!!) Germany
Maria bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Nice website, very easy to use Good Job

. :clap:

Board footer