Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Wonderful Sonia! :clap:  bear_wub
My mom and I have 5 yorkies.  I just love  bear_wub them.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ohhhhh Cute, congrats Sonya  :hug:

Golden Oldie Sunny Florida

You  must be so proud.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I like the other Jodi .....( What a great name  bear_grin ) want to keep seeing more pictures tooooo !!!

PaintsNMinis Sidhe Bears
Vienna, NJ

Awww!!!  They're so CUTE! 

Our household is ruled by a 3.5 lb, 17 yr old yorkie!  Amazing little dog!  She still has the big dogs backing away from her, and keeps everyone in line! 

Congratulations!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap: Well done mum!! They do look strong health puppies, lovely  bear_original

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Congratulations on the puppies.  Glad to hear that Sunshine and puppies are doing well.  So, who gets to puppysit while you go to Nevada City?

Mike is staying home with the puppies.. I am here in Nevada City as I type this. the wildflower room if you happen to be online....

My mom and I have 5 yorkies.  I just love   them.

FIVE yorkies?? I would be in heaven!  Wait! Come to think about it, I now have 5 yorkies too. Mom and Dad (Sunshine and Sunnie- the registered yorkies) and Ladybug- a BIG 13 pound yorkie, and the babies (Moonbeam and Rainbow) lol... AND a poodle terrier mix as well!

Claire- We haven't decided yet, but I don't know how we will ever be able to part with them.

I will keep you all updated with pics as they grow.
Sonya

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Sonya I am SO happy for you!!!!!   :hug:

Board footer